The accomdation briefly comprises; a welcoming entrance hall, sitting room overlooking the green with double doors into the dining room, dining room with double doors into the garden and kitchen, upgraded kitchen overlooking the rear and w.c. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is laid out in lawn bordered by fencing, wall, mature shrubbery, planting and herbaceous borders with attractive patio area, side access and Barna shed.
Richmond Park have always been popular based on their location and proximity to both Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire with their selection of excellent specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, the IMC cinema, schools and churches. There are also excellent recreational amenities in the immediate area including the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire harbour with its two piers, four yacht clubs and extensive marina, as well as the popular coastal walks, just to name a couple. Salthill/ Monkstown DART station at the entrance provides easy access to and from the city centre.
- Porched Entrance
- opens into the
- Reception Hall (5.5m x 1.85m)
- with ceiling coving, telephone point, fuse board and digital security alarm unit
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (3.55m x 4.82m)
- with window looking out front, ceiling coving, attractive marble fireplace with open fire, raised marble hearth and timber mantle, television point and double folding multi-paned doors open through to the
- Dining Room (2.83m x 3.5m)
- with double folding double glazed Scandinavian pine French doors opening out to the rear garden, ceiling coving and double folding multi-paned doors opening into the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.58m x 4.76m)
- with a range of fitted press units, drawers, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi fitted oven, Powerpoint extractor, Thor electric four ring hob, Hotpoint slim line dishwasher, Indesit washing machine, Belling fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with drawers, built in sideboard unit with extra storage, broom cupboard and part glazed door that opens out to the garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (3.64m x 3.88m)
- with a range of mirrored fronted sliderobes and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 4.48m)
- with a range of mirrored fronted sliderobes and window facing front
- Bedroom 3 (2.67m x 2.11m)
- with mirrored fronted sliderobes
- with bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., radiator, shaving socket and storage cupboard
- the garden to the rear has attractive patio area, pedestrian timber gate that opens onto the shared side access leading around to the front, is laid out in lawn bordered by fencing, wall, mature shrubbery, planting and herbaceous borders, detached Barna shed (8.5m x 6.68m)
BER No. 113132609
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.36
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.