- Private highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Extensive lawned private rear garden measuring approximately 25m (83ft) in length
- Vast potential to extend over the garage, into the attic and to rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Within a short stroll of the superb amenities and conveniences in Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- A short stroll from the seafront and the marine activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with the yacht clubs and marina
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools and recreational and leisure facilities
- Floor area of approximately 125sq.m (1,345sq.ft)
- Gated off street parking to the front
- Superb transport facilities with both the 4 & 7 bus routes and Monkstown/Salthill DART Station servicing the city centre
The house is approached by a walled front garden providing ample off street parking with a pedestrian side access leading through to the extensive private rear garden that measures approximately 25m (83ft) in length which is mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by mature planting, trees and shrubbery. The internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch opening into the reception hall with an understairs cloakroom. Off the hall to the front there is a sitting room that enjoys the extra proportion of the bay window and to the rear is the traditional dining room that has become a luxury in many households in recent times. At the rear of the hall opens into a breakfast room which overlooks the rear garden and opens through to the kitchen and garage/utility and there is a door also out to the side passage. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate w.c. which can be opened up to provide a much larger area. The attic offers excellent storage and the possibility to extend into for further accommodation.
Although the property has been very well-maintained over the years it does now require updating and modernisation to bring it up to present modern day standards.
The location of this quality family home will be of major interest to families trying to get a foothold in this highly sought after location within close proximity of the villages of Monkstown and Blackrock with their excellent choice of local and boutique shops, churches, cafes, delicatessens, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Recreational and leisure facilities are also excellent and include Blackrock/Stradbrook rugby grounds, Monkstown Swimming & Fitness Centre along with tennis, football, GAA and hockey clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. There are also a host of excellent primary and secondary schools surrounding the area including Scoil Lorcain, Monkstown Educate Together, CBC Monkstown, Rockford Manor and Clonkeen College to mention a few.
The area offers excellent accessibility to and from the city centre via the 4 & 7 bus routes on Monkstown Avenue and Monkstown Road as well as being within a short stroll of Monkstown/Salthill DART Station.
- Porched Entrance
- with terrazzo floor and double folding hall doors with attractive patterned stained glass opening into the
- Reception Hall (2.3m x 5.6m)
- with Dimplex electric storage heater, fuse board, picture rail and door to
- Guest Cloakroom
- with pedestal wash hand basin and cloak hanging area
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.6m)
- with bay window, picture rail and tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire
- Dining Room (3.6m x 4.3m)
- with open tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail and double glazed sliding PVC patio door opening out to the rear garden
- Breakfast Area (2.3m x 2.8m)
- with terrazzo floor, picture window overlooking the rear, Dimplex storage heater set into the original range, pantry store/larder and opening through to the
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with terrazzo floor, a range of fitted press units, drawers, worktops, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, space for washing machine, space for standalone cooker and fridge, slim line dishwasher, chimney effect stainless steel extractor over the cooker, double glazed door opening out to the side passage and door to
- Converted Garage (2.4m x 4.3m)
- with metering for the electric storage heater
- with feature pattern stained glass window
- Half Landing
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 3.8m)
- with dual aspect windows facing front and rear and picture rail
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer, Dimplex storage heater and hatch to attic space
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with corner pedestal wash hand basin, tiled open fireplace with tiled hearth, built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 4.7m)
- with bay window facing front, open tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and picture rail
- Bedroom 4 (2.2m x 2.8m)
- with built in wardrobes and picture rail
- with bath with Mira shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
To the front is gated off street parking for two cars whilst the remainder is walled and lawned. The rear garden is private, not overlooked, mainly laid out in lawn and bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. It measures approximately 25m (83ft). There are three outhouses, one being a w.c.
BER No. 111417614
Energy Performance Indicator: 936.97 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.