- Superb recently refurbished family home
- Small exclusive residential development of only four houses
- Prestige residential location, off Canal Road, with every amenity on the doorstep
- Zoned gas fired radiator central heating system
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- Excellent location just a short stroll from Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green
- Off-street car parking to front Floor area approx. 235 sqm (2,529 sqft)
- Attractive west facing rear garden
An attractive painted staircase leads to the first floor where there are three generous bedrooms (master en suite with dressing room), all with built-in wardrobes together with a large family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the staircase leading to the second floor with a striking atrium roof light which floods the landing with natural light and the fourth bedroom with en suite and outstanding views across the Ranelagh/Rathmines skyline including the magnificent copper dome of The Church of Mary Immaculate. A further feature of this important property is the access from this level to a private roof garden with shutters that look into Mount Pleasant Square.
To the front of the property there is excellent off-street parking for two cars while to the rear there is private and secluded west facing garden mainly laid out in lawn and enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine.
Rhodaville Place enjoys a pleasant position in this prestigious Dublin 6 address, just off the Canal Road and within a short walk of Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green. This is an extremely convenient location due to its close proximity to some of Dublin’s finest schoools as well as local shopping amenities including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue, choice restaurants and pubs. The LUAS Station at Charlemont is an effortless stroll and provides easy access to St. Stephen’s Green and Dundrum.
- Entrance Porch (2m x 1.56m)
- Entrance Hall (3.76m x 6.6m)
- with attractive limed oak timber flooring, excellent ceiling height with ceiling coving and recessed lighting and door to
- Downstairs W.C.
- with cabinet wash hand basin with stone counter top, w.c. and recessed lighting
- Drawing Room (5m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, fireplace, two picture windows overlooking the front and limed oak timber flooring
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.07m x 6.51m)
- with a range of fitted overhead press and drawer units, large centre island with bowl and a half under counter stainless steel sink unit, magnificent Silestone work surface, Fisher & Paykel gas oven with five ring gas hob and extractor over, plumbed for dishwasher, limed oak flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, fireplace with slate hearth and double patio doors leading to the garden and door to
- Utility (2.91m x 1.88m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, under counter stainless steel sink unit, Silestone worktop and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- with large walk in storage room housing the gas fired boiler
- Master Bedroom Suite (7.9m x 4.29m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, two picture windows looking front and door to
- En Suite
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., double shower, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Dressing Room
- with built in shelving and hanging space
- Bedroom 2 (4.8m x 2.88m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.8m x 3.2m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath, feature step in double shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Second Floor
- with feature atrium roof light with door to roof garden
- Bedroom 4 (4.07m x 4.8m)
- with picture windows overlooking the front, double patio doors leading to roof terrace, walk in wardrobe with built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., double shower, chrome heated towel rail and roof light
- Roof Garden (3.85m x 3.47m)
- with hatch looking out over Mount Pleasant Square
- To the front of the property there are two car parking spaces, as well as a very private west orientated garden that enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine.
BER No. 111068979
Energy Performance Indicator: 99.16 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.