- Superb recently constructed A rated family home
- Small exclusive residential development of only four houses
- Prestige residential location, off Canal Road, with every amenity on the doorstep
- Zoned gas fired radiator central heating system with solar panels
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- Excellent location just a short stroll from Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green
- Off-street car parking to front
- Floor area approx. 190 sqm (2,045 sqft)
An attractive painted staircase leads to the first floor where there are two generous bedrooms (master en suite), both with built-in wardrobes and separate study together with a large family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the large bedroom on the second floor offering great space with two walk in storage cupboards and very fine en suite shower room.
To the front of the property there is excellent off-street parking for two cars together with side passage while to the rear there is private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn.
Rhodaville Place enjoys a pleasant position in this prestigious Dublin 6 address, just off the Canal Road and within a short walk of Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green. This is an extremely convenient location due to its close proximity to some of Dublin’s finest schoools as well as local shopping amenities including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue, choice restaurants and pubs. The LUAS Station at Charlemont is an effortless stroll and provides easy access to St. Stephen’s Green and Dundrum.
- Reception Hall (1.94m x 7.28m)
- with very fine limed oak herringbone solid timber flooring, attractive hand-painted staircase with understairs storage and door leading to
- Downstairs W.C.
- comprising integrated w.c., and w.h.b.
- Living Room (4.91m x 4.85m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and side, very fine limed oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, excellent ceiling height and folding glazed doors leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.90m x 4.70m)
- Nolan kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, very fine silestone work surface, under counter stainless steel sink unit, large centre island, range oven with extractor over, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, timber floor, sliding patio door leading to rear garden and door leading to
- Utility Room (3.53m x 2.10m)
- with range of overhead presses and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, stone worktop, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, gas fired combi boiler and door to rear garden.
- Attractive painted staircase leads to the first floor
- Study (3.10m x 3.20m)
- to the front, picture window overlooking front
- Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 4.30m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and door leading to
- En Suite
- with step-in shower, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., chrome heated towel rail and part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.98m x 3.78m)
- fitted with a range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., large bath, w.c., step-in shower, marble tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Storage Room (3.00m x 1.05m)
- Attractive painted staircase leads to the second floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 5.90m)
- very fine master bedroom with two walk-in storage cupboards, further under eaves storage and door leading to
- En Suite
- with pedestal w.h.b., w.c., step-in shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux roof light.
To the front of the property there is off-street parking for two cars while to the rear there is an attractive city garden with granite patio, lawn area and gated side passage.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com