- Superb recently constructed A rated family home
- Small exclusive residential development of only four houses
- Prestige residential location, off Canal Road, with every amenity on the doorstep
- Zoned gas fired radiator central heating system with solar panels
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- Excellent location just a short stroll from Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green
- Off-street car parking to front
- Floor area approx. 190 sqm (2,045 sqft)
An attractive painted staircase leads to the first floor where there are two generous bedrooms (master en suite), both with built-in wardrobes and separate study together with a large family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the large bedroom on the second floor offering great space with two walk in storage cupboards and very fine en suite shower room.
To the front of the property there is excellent off-street parking for two cars together with side passage while to the rear there is private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn.
Rhodaville Place enjoys a pleasant position in this prestigious Dublin 6 address, just off the Canal Road and within a short walk of Ranelagh, Rathmines and St. Stephen’s Green. This is an extremely convenient location due to its close proximity to some of Dublin’s finest schoools as well as local shopping amenities including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue, choice restaurants and pubs. The LUAS Station at Charlemont is an effortless stroll and provides easy access to St. Stephen’s Green and Dundrum.
- Reception Hall (1.94m x 7.28m)
- with very fine limed oak herringbone solid timber flooring, attractive hand-painted staircase with understairs storage and door leading to
- Downstairs W.C.
- comprising integrated w.c., and w.h.b.
- Living Room (4.91m x 4.85m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and side, very fine limed oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, excellent ceiling height and folding glazed doors leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.90m x 4.70m)
- Nolan kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, very fine silestone work surface, under counter stainless steel sink unit, large centre island, range oven with extractor over, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, timber floor, sliding patio door leading to rear garden and door leading to
- Utility Room (3.53m x 2.10m)
- with range of overhead presses and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, stone worktop, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, gas fired combi boiler and door to rear garden.
- Attractive painted staircase leads to the first floor
- Study (3.10m x 3.20m)
- to the front, picture window overlooking front
- Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 4.30m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and door leading to
- En Suite
- with step-in shower, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., chrome heated towel rail and part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.98m x 3.78m)
- fitted with a range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., large bath, w.c., step-in shower, marble tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Storage Room (3.00m x 1.05m)
- Attractive painted staircase leads to the second floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 5.90m)
- very fine master bedroom with two walk-in storage cupboards, further under eaves storage and door leading to
- En Suite
- with pedestal w.h.b., w.c., step-in shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux roof light.
To the front of the property there is off-street parking for two cars while to the rear there is an attractive city garden with granite patio, lawn area and gated side passage.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.