- Well- proportioned family home of approximately 125sq.m. (1,345sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear garden of approximately 11.5m (38ft) in length
- Off-street car parking and detached garage measuring 19sq.m. (202sq.ft.)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included
- Versatile accommodation with potential to extend, subject to planning permission
- Superb location within this secluded residential development within easy reach of many amenities
This superbly located home has a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a wonderful selection of both primary and secondary schools within close proximity such as De La Salle College, Educate Together, The Good Shepherd, Loreto Beaufort and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are excellent shopping facilities in the area to include the SuperValu shopping centre off Braemor Road, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre. The property is also within easy commuting distance (5.5km) of St. Stephen’s Green with a wide selection of local transport options including bus routes, cycle lanes and the Luas at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum. The M50 is only minutes away, offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. Leisure facilities are in abundance with nearby Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park all within a short drive, as are a number of golf clubs including The Castle, Milltown and Rathfarnham.
- Entrance Hall (2.3m x 6.3m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, enclosed fuse board and understairs storage.
- Cloakroom / Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room (3.6m x 5.4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, coal effect gas fireplace with marble mantel, sliding door interconnecting with
- Dining Room (2.8m x 4.4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and sliding door to
- Conservatory (2.5m x 2.6m)
- with tiled floor and double door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.4m x 3m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, Tricity Bendix four ring gas cooker and extractor fan, Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi fridge-freezer, boiler and door to garden.
- Master Bedroom (4m x 3.4m)
- fully carpeted with inset sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with w.c., w.h.b., and step in shower.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 2.9m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (3.3m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.4m)
- with bath, w.c., w.h.b., tiled splashback
To the front there is a pebbled driveway offering off-street parking along with a cobble-lock path leading to the hall door. At the rear, there is a delightful garden measuring approximately 11.5m (38ft) in length, mainly laid in lawn and enjoying a southerly aspect. The property also benefits from a large detached garage, of approximately 19sq.m (202sq.ft.) and a garden shed, which is plumbed for a washing machine.
BER No. 103202503
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.