- Gas Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Built in robes in two bedrooms
- Ideal family home
- Double Glazed PVC windows
Bus route 216 on the doorstep of this home with a regular 30 mins service gives quick and easy access to Douglas Village and Cork City centre. The property is close to an abundance of primary schools in the area, St. Lukes St Columbas, Eglantine, St. Anthony’s, while nearby second level schools are catered for at Regina Mundi, Douglas Community Scoil Christ Ri, Christ King and Rochestown College all within easy driving distance of the property. All city schools are just a bus ride away. There is easy access to link road network connecting to all routes including: Cork Airport Business Park, Wilton shopping centre, Ballincollig, Mahon Point Shopping Centre and the Dunkettle Interchange.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room, guest w.c. and utility room all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to three bedrooms and a family bathroom with the master bedroom offering a built in shower unit which is fully tiled. The inclusion of solar panels and new gas boiler is a great addition to this home enhancing the overall energy rating and keeping bills to a minimum.
The property has an enclosed rear garden which is lawned and includes a patio area accessed via sliding doors from the dining room. The front offers off street parking and an attached garage with side entrance which will prove attractive to families. A large open green to the front of this cul de sac setting is also sure to appeal.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch (0.8m x 2.1m)
- Welcoming entrance porch with sliding patio doors.
- Reception Hall (3.9m x 2.1m)
- Spacious hallway with wooden flooring fitted and cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.4m x 6.5m)
- An open plan spacious room accessed from reception hall. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units and returning breakfast counter. Tastefully tiled over counter top and splashback for cooking. A fitted dresser style unit with display cabinets finishes off this room. Single drainer sink units overlooking rear garden. Integrated appliance include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, hob and extractor fan. The kitchen space of this room is finished with tiled flooring. Dining area with wood floor fitted and sliding doors to rear garden and patio.
- Utility Room (4.1m x 2.6m)
- Located off the kitchen this room is a really good size and has been fitted with the same units as those in the kitchen. With plenty of counter top space and presses fitted at both eye and floor level storage is never a problem. Plumbed for washing machine and vented dryer with side window fitted and door to access the rear. Tiled flooring and tiled over counter top.
- Living Room (4.5m x 4.2m)
- A spacious bright living room with feature fireplace and cast iorn inset. Large picture window overlooking front ensuring plenty of light at all time. Finished with wood flooring and cornicing.
- Guest w.c. (0.8m x 1.4m)
- Two piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin accessed from the utility room. Tiled floor.
- Landing (3.0m x 2.0m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted with gable window.
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 4.5m)
- A fine double bedroom with large window overlooking green area to front with wall to wall built in wardrobes. Enclosed and fully tiled shower unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.8m)
- A really good double room with wall to wall fitted robes located to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.6m)
- Single bedroom to front, carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 2.7m)
- Four piece suite to include jacuzzi bath, shower unit, w.c and wash hand basin. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
- Garage (4.0m x 2.6m)
- With roller doors offering plenty of additional storage space.
The rear garden is beautifully private and not overlooked. It benefits from a westerly aspect is and fully lawned with patio area accessed off the dining room. A second sunken style patio captures the early morning sunshine. Side entrance that will prove attractive to any would be purchaser. The front of the property offers off street parking with small lawned garden, an attached garage for storage and a large open green within its cul de sac setting.
BER No. 110812880
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.13 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.