- Well-maintained detached family home with huge scope and potential
- Beautifully landscaped mature grounds of approximately 0.3 acre / 0.12 hectare
- Vehicular access to both Leopardstown Road and Leopardstown Avenue
- Highly convenient location adjacent to Foxrock village, Central Park and the Sandyford LUAS
- Integral garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area Approx. 170 sq.m. / 1,829 sq.ft. (including garage)
Rathlee is an instantly appealing, well-maintained family home that presently extends to approx. 170 sq.m. (1,829 sq.ft.) however the beautifully landscaped level grounds that wrap around the property provide huge scope and potential for growing families to further extend the property if so desired.
The accommodation presently comprises: an appealing dual-aspect living room with French doors opening to the rear garden, sitting room, study, guest WC, kitchen/breakfast room, generous utility room, integral garage and upstairs, four bedrooms, shower room and WC.
Rathlee enjoys a highly convenient location positioned on a prominent corner site on Leopardstown Road and Leopardstown Avenue, adjacent to local shops, Foxrock village, Central Park and within a short walk of the LUAS at Sandyford.
This deservedly popular residential location approx. 10k south St. Stephen’s Green enjoys close proximity to a number of recreational amenities including both Foxrock and Carrickmines Golf Clubs, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with Westwood Health and Fitness Centre. The QBC on The Stillorgan Road provides easy access to Dublin City Centre. The property is also within a short distance to the M50 interchange proving ease of access to Dublin airport and beyond.
- Storm Porch
- with tiled floor and door to
- Reception Hall (2.10m x 3.55m)
- with door to
- Guest WC / Cloakroom
- comprising whb, tiled floor, largely tiled walls and door to separate wc with tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room (4.30m x 4.80m)
- dual-aspect room with French doors to landscaped rear garden, built-in bookshelves in the corner and tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Dining Room (3.50m x 4.45m)
- with tiled fireplace and raised tiled hearth.
- Study (2.55m x 3.05m)
- with tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth and door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.05m x 4.05m)
- (maximum measurement) fitted with very good range of built-in cupboards, presses, display cabinets, drawers, integrated dishwasher, worktop with one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink drawer unit, four ring Zanussi electric hob with Bosch oven underneath and feature Diablo extractor hood over, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking rear garden, tiled floor and door to
- Utility Room (2.65m x 3.00m)
- with tiled floor, worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, presses underneath, plumbed for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, new gas boiler, door to side passage and door to
- Garage (2.65m x 5.45m)
- with double doors to front.
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 4.80m)
- dual-aspect room with tiled fireplace and pedestal whb.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 4.50m)
- to include built-in wardrobe and painted tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 3.10m)
- including built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.10m x 2.40m)
- Shower Room
- well-appointed with corner shower unit with both electric shower and rain shower, vanity whb with presses underneath, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and large chrome heated towel rail.
- comprising wc, tiled floors and partly-tiled walls.
- with shelved hotpress and access to attic with pull-down ladder.
As previously mentioned a particular feature of this fine property is the beautifully landscaped well stocked level grounds containing an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes & plants extending to an impressive (0.30 acre / 0.12 hectare). The grounds enjoy double vehicular access to both the front and rear and enjoy an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Garage with access from Leopardstown Avenue.
BER No. 109813386
Energy Performance Indicator: 385.07 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.