- Excellent accommodation approximately 94 sq.m (1018 sq.ft).
- Private paved rear garden.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Off street parking.
- Superb residential location, close to all amenities of Rathgar Village.
- Gas fired central heating.
The property extends to approximately 94 sq.m. (1018 sq. ft.) and offers bright and versatile accommodation comprising of an entrance hall which leads in to both the sitting room and kitchen. The kitchen/breakfast room is fully fitted with eye and wall level units and tiled floor. To the rear of the house there is the bright spacious sitting room with a cast iron marble fireplace, wooden floors and door leading out to the rear garden. There is also a guest W.C off the hallway. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and bathroom. The attic has also been converted and offers another excellent room. The rear garden is completely private, fully walled and paved throughout. There is also the benefit of having a separate downstairs WC.
The property enjoys a much sought after location being just within 3km (2 miles) of the city centre and a short walk from the villages of Rathgar and Rathmines, where there are an excellent range of amenities such as specialist shops, restaurants and boutiques. In addition, there are a wide choice of recreational amenities including Rathgar Tennis Club and Milltown Golf Club only a short distance away. The location also enjoys convenient access to local bus routes, the Luas at Cowper and the M50.
- Reception Hall (1.90m x 4.50m)
- with laminate timber flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.70m x 5.00m)
- with coal gas effect fireplace and door leading out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.80m x 4.35m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with stainless steel drainer and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 2.30m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 2.30m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 4.70m)
- master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- with whb, bath with shower attachment, tiled walls and floors.
- Attic (2.90m x 3.90m)
- bright spacious room with fitted wardrobes and 2 velux windows.
To the rear there is a walled paved garden which is 8.2m (27ft) approx. with a timber garden shed and to the front there is a driveway providing off street paring.
BER No. 107622300
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.41
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org