- Extremely central and convenient address close to Rathgar Village.
- Overall floor area of approximately 80sq.m. (862sq.ft.).
- 7 bus routes serving the city centre (4k), Dundrum (14), IFSC (15) and Dublin Airport (17km).
- Gas fired central heating system with boiler replaced in 2017.
- Floored and well insulated attic space.
- Extensively refurbished and renovated in 2017.
- Double glazed windows.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, integrated kitchen appliances and Barna shed included in the sale.
- Immensely private and secluded south westerly facing landscaped rear garden of approximately 7 m (23 ft).
- Cobble lock off street-car parking to the front with on-street visitors disc parking.
Located close to Rathgar Village, yet benefitting from a tranquil setting 6 Rathgar Villas enjoys every conceivable amenity there is available literally on its doorstep. The city centre is a short commute being approximately 4 km away with an excellent bus service to include the 14, 14C 15, 15A, 15B, 16, 49, 65, 65B and 83 running regularly to and from the city, Dundrum, IFSC and Dublin Airport. Rathgar village offers a superb range of deli and boutique eateries, specialist shops and pubs and a Supervalu, with Aldi and Lidl only a short walk away. There are numerous well renowned schools close by including Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School, Zion Parish School, St. Joseph’s and Presentation Terenure. Secondary schools include The High School, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College.
Many recreational facilities are within close proximity including Palmerston Park, Bushy Park (Tennis, Padel and Sportsworld Running Club) and the Dodder Linear Park, tennis clubs in the nearby Rathgar & Ashbrook Tennis Clubs, with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. This is an area with strong interest in rugby, clubs to include St. Mary’s and Terenure College, with golf being catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown, The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Hall: (4.28m x 1.82m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and under stairs storage.
- Cloakroom: (1.61m x 0.73m)
- with w.c. and wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (5.26m x 4.49m)
- with solid fuel burning Henley stove, ceiling coving, centre rose, bay window overlooking the rear garden and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.22m x 2.57m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, integrated Teka four ring gas hob with Teka extractor fan over, work surfaces, an integrated Teka electric oven and integrated microwave, integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer, tiled ceramic floor, splashback and recessed lighting.
- with shelved hotpress, and Stira stairs to the well-insulated and floored for storage attic.
- Master Bedroom: (2.96m x 4.46m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.17m x 1.89m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.37m x 2.49m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.98m x 1.91m)
- with bath with telephone shower and Triton T90sr electric shower over, w.c. wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
South westerly facing landscaped rear garden of approximately 7m (23ft) laid out in Granite and Porcelain patio slab incorporating a raised seating area enjoying privacy with a side passage connecting to the front cobble lock drive where there is off street car parking with on-street visitors disc parking.
BER No. 111102521
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.