- Spacious light infused accommodation of approximately 227sq.m (2,443sq.ft)
- Delightful rear garden of approximately 15m (49ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent location being a two minute walk from the heart of Rathgar Village
- Well set back from Rathgar Road with a frontage of approximately 18m (60ft)
- Enormous potential to create a magnificent comfortable modern home to one’s own taste and flair
Whilst this magnificent property requires refurbishment and modernisation, it offers spacious living space over the entire three levels with magnificent floor to ceiling heights, natural light enjoyed throughout and offers the discerning purchaser an opportunity to renovate and design to one’s own flair in order to create a magnificent home for the ultimate in modern family living.
A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers being located approximately 3.5km to the south west of the city centre, Rathgar Village is the focal point of the area and is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include the Organic Supermarket and Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. For school going children a choice of junior schools to include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior the High School, Stratford College, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College are all available locally.
Local parks nearby include Bushy Park, Palmerstown Park and the Dodder Linear Park, all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available at Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St. Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters, the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B, 18 & 83. There are two local LUAS stops at Milltown and Beechwood servicing the area and are approximately 25 minutes’ walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall (2.1m x 10.4m)
- with marble tiled floor, magnificent ceiling coving and centre rose
- Drawing Room (4.5m x 5m)
- with magnificent open fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, tiled and cast iron inset, timber floor boards, ceiling coving, centre rose and folding double doors leading to the
- Dining Room (4.5m x 5.4m)
- with magnificent open fireplace with white marble mantel and surround and cast iron inset, timber floor boards, ceiling coving and centre rose
- Hall Return
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 5.5m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 4.7m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, ceiling coving, centre rose and overlooks the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 4.9m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround and tiled inset, ceiling coving and centre rose
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, ceiling coving and centre rose
- First Floor Return
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Garden Level
- Hall (2m x 7m)
- with timber floor and door to rear garden
- Family Room (6.6m x 4.6m)
- with ceiling coving and door to the
- Lobby (3.4m x 1.7m)
- with understairs storage and door to the front
- Kitchen (2.9m x 4.7m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, ceiling coving and open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround
- Utility/Laundry Room (1.3m x 3.5m)
- plumbed for washing machine
- Bathroom (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, ceiling coving and gas boiler
This property is well set back from Rathgar Road with a front garden of approximately 18m (60ft) and is further enhanced with a secluded rear garden of approximately 15m (49ft).
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.