- An impressive Victorian family home.
- Well set back behind electronically operated vehicular and pedestrian gates.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Tastefully decorated interior.
- Magnificent cornice work and many original features of its era intact.
- French Oak Dalkey Design kitchen with polished granite worktops.
- Aga and integrated kitchen appliances included.
- Elegant interconnecting reception rooms.
- Generous bedroom accommodation.
- Sunny outdoor inner courtyard.
- Highly regarded location being adjacent to Rathgar Village with a host of local amenities on the doorstep.
- Close proximity to some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools.
- Digital security alarm system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area: approximately 198 sq.m. (2,131 sq.ft.).
At the ground floor level, the inviting entrance hall leads to two very fine interconnecting reception rooms which in turn open through to a lovely family room and then to the rear lies an extremely bright and spacious kitchen with atrium style skylight and large sliding doors both allowing excellent natural light to flow through, not forgetting a beautifully fitted French Oak Dalkey design kitchen with polished granite worktops. At the upper floors are four particularly well laid out and spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and large bathroom, both fitted to an extremely high standard of finish. The rear garden is a particular and one of the most outstanding features of this property, extending to 25m (82ft) in length by 10m (33ft) wide, beautifully laid out over three tiers, in lawn and Indian sandstone slab patio areas with a large garden shed excellent for storage and benefitting from pedestrian access to a vehicular lane which is securely locked and opens onto Rathgar Avenue.
Being just a two minute walk from the heart of Rathgar Village, this is a highly regarded and a most sought after address. There are a wide selection of some of Dublin’s finest restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques and local services close to hand in the village not to mention a larger selection of amenities and facilities a little further afield in Rathmines and Terenure. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach to include The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Milltown, Stratford College, St. Mary’s College, Rathmines, Gonzaga College and Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, to mention a few. Also within the vicinity are numerous sporting facilities to include Milltown and Castle Golf Clubs, L.A. Fitness Club, Brookfield and Rathgar Tennis Clubs with excellent public transport facilities including regular bus services and the Luas stop at Cowper offering ease of access to the city centre (just 4km away) and surrounding areas.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch: (2.6m x 1.1m)
- with tiled floor, leading to
- Entrance Hall: (1.6m x 9.9m)
- with magnificent ceiling coving, centre rose, radiator cover, video intercom system, polished timber floor, brass picture rail and ornamental arch to the
- Inner Hall: (1.6m x 4.5m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin with cupboard under, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Dining Room: (4.0m x 5.3m)
- with polished timber floor, magnificent ceiling coving, centre rose, radiator cover, window shutter and double doors open to the
- Drawing Room: (4.0m x 5.5m)
- with magnificent ceiling coving, centre rose, open fireplace with white marble mantle and surround, slate hearth, slate horseshoe inset and radiator cover. Arch through to
- Family Room: (5.2m x 5.0m)
- with semi-solid oak floor, open fireplace with butterly brick surround, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and atrium. Door to
- Inner Courtyard: (1.9m x 4.3m)
- with outdoor tap.
- Kitchen: (6.7m x 4.3m)
- with a beautiful fitted French Oak Dalkey design kitchen with polished granite worktops, Belfast sink unit, centre island with secondary sink unit, integrated Gaggenau oven/microwave, video intercom system linking to the front gates, recessed lighting, atrium skylight window, natural Italian stone floor, gas fired Aga comprising of an electric hob and two electric ovens. Large double sliding doors out to the rear garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.0m x 1.8m)
- with fitted cupboards, units, worksurfaces, sink unit, control panel for the heating, plumbed for washing machine, natural Italian stone floor, Vokera boiler and velux window.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Pantry: (0.9m x 0.4m)
- with fitted shelving.
- with w.c., polished granite top, his and her porcelain wash hand basin, large Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, w.c., separate step in Jacuzzi steam shower, ceiling coving, natural Italian stone tiled floor and partial tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 4.0m)
- with polished timber floorboards, ceiling coving, fitted wardrobe, fitted dressing table with large mirror over and
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., wash hand basin with cupboard under, step-in double shower, tiled floor and tiled natural Italian stone walls and velux window.
- Bedroom 2: (5.3m x 3.3m)
- with polished timber floorboards, radiator cover and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.8m x 2.5m)
- with polished timber floorboards, fitted shelving and rails.
- SECOND FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 4: (2.9m x 4.7m)
- with polished timber floorboards, dado rail and two velux windows.
Behind electronically operated vehicular and pedestrian security gates there is ample beach pebble off street car parking. The immensely private manicured south westerly facing rear garden of 25m (82ft) by 10m (33ft) is laid out in lawn and Indian sandstone slab patio areas over three tiers with a large garden shed and abundant with mature raised flower beds further benefitting from pedestrian access to a secure private lane which opens onto Rathgar Avenue.
BER No. 109724880
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com