- Superb family accommodation of approximately110 sqm (1,188 sqft.)
- Detached property with dual side access
- Gas fired central heating with high efficiency boiler
- Security alarm panel
- Beautifully maintained and upgraded family accommodation
- Excellent quiet residential cul-de-sac location
- Off-street parking
- Attractive lawned rear garden with dual side access
- Location second to none with every conceivable amenity within walking distance
- Rewired and insulated
- Solid Oak floors throughout the ground floor
- Triple glazed windows
modern open plan kitchen / dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite with walk-in wardrobe and modern family bathroom. The property has been extremely well maintained and upgraded by the current owner and offers well-proportioned versatile family accommodation. To the rear there is an attractive west facing lawned garden with block built and fully insulated utility shed and dual side access.
Rathfarnham Wood is a popular residential location in the heart of Rathfarnham. Every conceivable amenity is literally on the doorstep and the new residents will be spoilt for choice with an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance, such
as St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort and Education Together. Rathfarnham Village is within walking distance and there are excellent transport links directly outside the development making Dublin city centre an easy commute.
- Porch: (1.9m x 1.2m)
- with tiled floor.
- Hallway: (1.8m x 4.8m)
- with wooden floors, alarm panel and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floors, part tiled walls and window to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.8m x 4.6m)
- with wooden floors, built-in storage unit, Stanley stove, marble fireplace and double doors through to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.9m x 3.8m)
- with wooden floors, with range of eye and floor level units, integrated Neff oven, hob and extractor fan, sink unit, breakfast bar with further storage underneath, tiled walls, large picture window overlooking rear garden, door out to enclosed side access. The dining area leads through to a
- Conservatory: (3.0m x 2.4m)
- with double doors out to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.7m x 5.8m)
- with two large windows overlooking the front, includes walk-in wardrobe and
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower with rain maker attachment, tiled floors, tiled walls and built-in storage units.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.5m)
- to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 3.4m)
- single room with laminate floor and overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom:
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with shower attachment, window to side.
To the rear of the property there is an attractive west facing lawned garden with fully insulated utility shed. The garden has dual side access leading through to the front garden where there is a spacious driveway providing off street parking.
BER No. 102974722
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com