- Wonderful family home of approximately 161 sqm (1,733 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Delightful sunny rear garden of approximately 18m (60ft)
- Off-street parking
- Garage measuring approximately 13sqm (136sqft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Terenure Village
To the front, the property is mainly lawned with a border of mature trees and hedging providing excellent privacy and further benefits from secure off street parking and a garage measuring approx. 13sqm (136sqft). The large rear garden, extending to approximately 18m (60ft), is accessible via side entrance and is perfectly positioned to enjoy the all-day sunshine. The generous garden is bordered by mature hedging and seasonal shrubbery providing additional colour and privacy.
This is a most highly regarded address, located only 4km from St Stephen’s Green, with a wide variety of amenities available on the doorstep, including many outstanding restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the excellent shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There is a wide choice of regular bus routes in the locality, namely the 15, 15b, 17, 49, 54A, and 654, providing access to the city centre and UCD. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
This prime location benefits from being within easy reach of numerous sporting and recreational clubs including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. The delightful Bushy Park is only a short distance away providing a beautiful setting for the avid walker. There is an abundance of excellent primary and secondary schools in the locality, namely Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar.
- Entrance Porch (1.68m x 2.80m)
- with tiled ceramic floor. Leads through to
- Entrance Hall (5.69m x 2.40m)
- with polished maple floor with understairs storage, cloak cupboard, ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail and
- Guest W.C. (0.90m x 1.94m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled ceramic floor and partially tiled walls.
- Dining Room (5.17m x 3.65m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround and ceiling coving. Sliding doors leading to the
- Living Room (4.58m x 3.94m)
- with ceiling coving and open fireplace with timber mantel and surround with cast iron inset. Double doors lead to the Sun Room.
- Kitchen (3.09m x 3.90m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over. Sliding patio door lead to the
- Sun Room (3.00m x 8.25m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.41m x 2.48m)
- with fitted mirror fronted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (5.60m x 3.66m)
- with ceiling coving and fitted mirror fronted sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (4.32m x 3.65m)
- with ceiling coving and fitted mirror fronted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.27m x 2.36m)
- with w.h.b., bath, separate step-in Mira shower and shelved hotpress
- Separate W.C.:
The front of this delightful property is mainly lawned with a border of mature trees and hedging providing privacy. The home enjoys secure off street parking, a garage of approx. 13sqm (136sqft) and further benefits from a generous rear garden, which is accessible by side entrance and extends to approximately 18m (60ft). The garden, which enjoys a southerly aspect, is bordered by mature hedging and seasonal shrubbery,
BER No. 111138079
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.