- Impressive end of terrace period property
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity
- Beautifully preserved features including cornicing and sash windows
- Accommodation extending to approximately 137 sqm (1,477 sqft)
- Superb location, close to Ranelagh village and in the heart of Dublin 6
- Only a short stroll to the Grand Canal and Dublin city centre
- Close to Ranelagh Luas stop
The location of the property is of utmost convenience, only a short stroll from the village of Ranelagh with its selection of cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment amenities. The Grand Canal is a stone’s throw away, offering a pleasant walkway as far as Grand Canal Dock at one end and Kilmainham at the other end. The city centre is within an easy walk from the property as well, while the Luas is only moments away providing access to all surrounding areas including the city centre, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford and Cherrywood.
- Reception Hall (1.15m x 8.55m)
- with fan light over hall door, door to rear garden and understairs storage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 4.4m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 4.8m)
- Rear Corridor (1m x 3.35m)
- Shower Room
- with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor
- HALF LANDING
- with period window with views over the dome in Rathmines.
- Kitchen (2.55m x 4.85m)
- (first floor to the rear) with side window
- with bath, w.c.
- Living Room (4.6m x 4.2m)
- with marble fireplace and picture windows overlooking front.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 (4.75m x 4.3m)
- with double set of windows overlooking front and tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 (2.55m x 4.8m)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.