- Elegant and ideally proportioned accommodation
- Magnificent Diarmuid Gavin designed gardens
- Original fireplaces and timber flooring
- Sash windows with functioning shutters and ornate plasterwork
- Ample off-street car parking to the side for approximately four cars
- Ornate ceiling coving and cornicing
- Wired for surround sound
- Floor Area: approximately 232 sqm (2,500 sqft)
- Security alarm
Number 62 Ranelagh Road comes to the market offering light-filled, well-proportioned accommodation extending over three levels. At hall floor level there is a magnificent reception hall with attractive fan light over the front door and double doors leading to a sun/conservatory with double doors in turn leading out to magnificent Diarmuid Gavin designed garden. There are two very fine interconnecting reception rooms, dining room to front, with very fine marble fireplace and ornate ceiling cornicing and centre roses. At first floor level, there are three double bedrooms and a shower room. On the garden level, a fine kitchen with folding doors through to a family room, a fourth bedroom with en-suite and a utility and bathroom.
One of the property’s main selling features are the magnificent front, side and rear gardens, designed by Diarmuid Gavin with original potting shed ideal as a home office/home gym or games room.
Ranelagh Road is a highly regarded and much sought after location in Dublin 6 within walking distance of Ranelagh Village, the Luas and a choice of upmarket restaurants and shopping facilities. This is a deservedly popular location with an excellent number of schools including: Gonzaga College; Sandford Park School; Muckross Park College; Scoil Bhríde and Saint Mary’s NS, Donnybrook. Also within close proximity to Stephen’s Green and all the amenities that Dublin City Centre has to offer. This is a superb opportunity to acquire a magnificent family home in one of the most desirable locations in Dublin.
- HALL FLOOR LEVEL
- Reception Hall: (2.30m x 4.80m)
- with magnificent fan light over door and polished timber flooring. Double doors throught to
- Conservatory/Sun Room: (3.45m x 2.80m)
- with polished timber flooring, storage cupboards and double doors leading out to the raised deck and rear garden.
- Dining Room: (5.90m x 3.80m)
- with ceiling cornicing, centre rose, fireplace with marble over mantel, tiled inset and slate hearth and two sash windows to the front. Double folding doors leading to
- Inner Hall: (1.80m x 4.80m)
- with polished timber flooring.
- Living Room: (4.95m x 4.65m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, fireplace with fine mantel, tiled inset and slate hearth, and window overlooking the rear garden.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- with separate entrance from the side.
- Entrance Hall: (2.00m x 2.55m)
- with terracotta tiled floor and excellent fitted storage.
- Utility Room: (1.85m x 2.10m)
- with terracotta tiled floor, Belfast sink unit, fitted cupboards, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 1.82m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Kitchen: (5.75m x 3.70m)
- fitted with an excellent range of cupboards (painted solid maple), polished granite work surfaces, Belfast sink unit, two sash windows overlooking the front, display cabinets with downlighting and terracotta tiled floor. Double bi-folding doors opening through to the
- Family Room: (3.85m x 4.25m)
- with fitted storage cupboards, fitted shelving, coal effect gas stove, maple timber flooring, recessed downlighting and accordion door leading out to the rear courtyard and garden.
- Inner Hall: (1.65m x 4.40m)
- with terracotta tiled floor and understairs storage with hotpress.
- Bedroom 4: (3.75m x 3.05m)
- with maple timber floor and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (1.75m x 4.50m)
- with attractive fan light, ceiling coving, centre rose and polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (5.85m x 3.80m)
- to the front, with two sash windows overlooking the front, fireplace with marble surround, cast iron / tiled inset and slate hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose and polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (4.05m x 4.55m)
- with fireplace with slate hearth, fitted shelving with presses beneath, ceiling coving, polished timber flooring and access hatch to attic.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 4.90m)
- with ceiling coving, polished timber flooring, access hatch to attic and window to the front and side.
- Shower Room: (2.00m x 1.25m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, tiled floor, part timber panelled walls, velux roof light and recessed downlighting.
- To the front
- The property's main selling features are the magnificent front and rear landscaped gardens designed by Dermot Gavin together with
- Potting Shed (5.20m x 4.60m)
- original shed with a potential use as a home office / gym / games room.
- Side Garden
- measures approximately 8m (26'4) in width and has ample parking for four cars with useful under deck storage and side gate leading to the side and rear gardens.
To the front and rear, one of the property's main selling features are the magnificent landscaped gardens designed by Diarmuid Gavin together with Potting Shed: 5.20m x 4.60m (17'1" x 15'1") original potting shed with a potential use as a home office / gym or games room. Side Garden, measures approximately 8m (26’4) in width and has ample parking for approximately four cars and offers further scope and potential with useful under deck storage and side gate leading to the side and rear garden. Electric gates.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.