- • Appealing part brick fronted bay windowed semi-detached family home
- • Highly sought after mature development
- Huge scope and potential to update and modernise
- Garage with separate side access
- Generous private rear garden (approx. 18m. x 9m. / 60ft. x 30ft.)
- Convenient location off the Milltown Road within easy access of Ranelagh and Donnybrook villages
- Alarm & intercom
- Floor area approx. 92sq.m/990sq.ft.
Ramleh Park is a highly sought after residential development built in the 1930’s. No.38 has been well maintained over the years and now enjoys huge scope and potential for creative updating and modernisation giving the new owner the opportunity to use their flair and imagination to create a home that is truly their own.
The accommodation presently extends to approx. 92sq.m. (990sq.ft.) and comprises: sitting room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and wc. There is a garage to the side which is ideal for conversion (subject to planning permission). The property is further complemented by generous private rear garden and there is good off street car parking to the front.
Ramleh Park occupies a very enviable location off the Milltown Road where there are an abundance of amenities in the immediate vicinity including the neighbouring villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh where there a wide range of specialist shops, bars, restaurants and churches. A real feature of the location is the close proximity to some of Dublin’s most prestigious secondary schools including Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park College and Sandford Park to name but a few. The UCD Campus at Belfield is also a short drive away as is the Dundrum Shopping Centre, David Lloyd Gym in Riverview and Milltown Golf Club. Ramleh Park also benefits from being serviced by numerous bus routes and the LUAS at Milltown offers excellent access to the city centre and beyond.
The front garden is railed, gravelled flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes. Cobble lock driveway providing off street car parking.
Covered side passage leads to outside WC and rear garden.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine home extending to approx. 18m. x 9m. (60ft. x 30ft.), it is walled and fenced, laid out in gravel with flowerbeds and mature shrubs and bushes.
Garage 2.4m x 4.45m (7'10" x 14'7").
- Porch entrance
- With tiled floor. Door to
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.8m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room (3.65m x 4.45m)
- (into the bay) with picture rail, tiled fireplace with timber surround and tiled hearth.
- Dining Room (3.65m x 3.75m)
- with picture rail, tiled fireplace with attractive timber surround and tiled hearth. Intercom. Door to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.2m x 3.15m)
- with Belfast sink unit, hot press, Beeston wood burning solid fuel stove, storage cupboard and door to covered side passage
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 4.5m)
- (into the bay) with tiled fireplace. Intercom.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.9m)
- with tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.55m)
- with built in storage cupboard and press.
- comprising bath with whb & separate shower cubicle.
- door to hot press and access to attic.
BER No. 108461716
Energy Performance Indicator: 620.89 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com