- Fair Deal valuation. The property comprises a part brick fronted bay windowed semi-detached family home with garage and small extension to the side. To the front, there is a railled garden mainly laid out in lawn. The name of the house is Massabieille.
- Tiled porch entrance
- lead lighted door to reception hall
- reception hall (1.80m x 4.75m)
- with understairs storage cupboad and understairs cloaks cupboard, picture rail.
- Living Room (To the front) (3.60m x 3.10m into the bay)
- with tiled fireplace with gas fire, picture rail, ceiling coving, bay window which measures 0.60m x 2.10m. There are double sliding doors opening to the
- Dining Room (3.60m x 3.75m)
- with tiled fireplace with gas fire, picture rail, ceiling coving.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (7.20m x 3.10m)
- with tiled fireplace with gas fire, hotpress with dual immersion. Part of the kitchen would have been an extension which was added on approximately 20 yrs ago. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of oak press and drawer units, four ring gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine, part tiled walls. Door out to the rear garden. From the kitchen there is also a door to the garage.
- Garage (2.55m x 4.60m)
- with recently replaced gas boiler.
- There are three bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 (To the front) (3.25m x 4.45m)
- with tiled fireplace, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (To the rear) (3.25m x 3.85m)
- with tiled fireplace, fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (To the front) (2.20m x 2.50m)
- fitted wardrobes.
- comprising whb, original cast iron bath, separate wc.
- On the landing
- There is an access hatch to the attic.
- overall floor area (5.60m x 8.90m x 2 + bay window x 2 + the kit ext which measures 5.30m x 3.15m x 1 + the garage)
- 5.60m x 8.90m x 2 + bay window x 2 + the kit ext which measures 5.30m x 3.15m x 1 + the garage
- There is a tool store, the rear garden is fully walled, mainly laid out in lawn and faces south measuring approximately 18m in length. There is double glazed aluminium windows throughout, gas fired central heating.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.