Accommodation is bright and comprises; entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, cloak room and downstairs wc, breakfast room, kitchen, pantry and back hall to rear garden and garage. Upstairs there are three well-appointed bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a single garage to the right of the property (which may be suitable for conversion and extension with necessary planning).
Ramleh Park occupies a very enviable location off Milltown Road where abundant amenities are within immediate reach to include the David Lloyd Gym at Riverview and Milltown Golf Club. The neighbouring villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh host a variety of shops, bars/restaurants and churches. Dundrum Shopping Centre is also only a short drive away.
It benefits from being serviced by numerous bus routes and the Luas at Milltown which offers excellent access to the City and beyond. It is within walking distance of the UCD campus and a short drive to the M50. It is also within close proximity of some of Dublin’s prestigious secondary schools; Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park College and Sandford Park to name but a few.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.75m)
- with original timber flooring and decorative coving.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room (4.05m x 3.4m)
- attractive bay window looking to front garden, decorative coving and picture rail, original timber flooring, timber fireplace with tiled surround and gas fire inset.
- Dining Room (4.05m x 3.9m)
- decorative coving and picture rail, original timber flooring, timber fireplace with tiled surround and period cast iron inset. Cupboard hot press.
- Breakfast room (2.55m x 1.79m)
- Storage cupboard under stairs, through to
- Kitchen (3.35m x 2.45m)
- floor mounted kitchen units with sink unit and plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash back, door to
- Pantry (2.3m x 2.25m)
- with oak handrail, leading to the first floor.
- with cast iron bath, w.h.b. and w.c. and tiled surround.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 3.05m)
- Double room to rear, picture rail with open fireplace and timber floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 4.48m)
- Double room to front with bay window, picture rail, open fireplace and timber floor.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.75m)
- Single room to front with picture rail and timber floor.
The focal point of this property is the expansive rear garden measuring approximately 24m long x 15m wide (79ft x 49ft) lending ample opportunity for a sizeable extension to the existing property (subject to planning). Garage 4.85m x 2.56m (15'9" x 8'4") with up and over vehicular door to front and pedestrian access to rear.
BER No. 106719586
Energy Performance Indicator: 505.99 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com