- Prestigious Dublin 4 address beside Sandymount village and Ballsbridge
- Accommodation of approx. 127 sq.m (1,367 sq.ft)
- High quality Leicht German kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Heat recovery system and underfloor heating throughout
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Short walk to the DART at Sandymount and Ballsbridge
- Modern lighting throughout
- Private and secluded courtyard garden
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a state of the art kitchen/dining/living room opening seamlessly into the private and easily maintained courtyard garden which is a sun trap to be enjoyed all year round. A particular feature to the property is the floor to ceiling glass corridor linking the living room accommodation to the 3 bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Sandymount, Ballsbridge and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities on the door step to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, Grand Canal Theatre and a host of other facilities. Sandymount Strand is also nearby with excellent walks along the promenade.
- Front (1.9m x 4.55m)
- door to small courtyard, flagstones and gravel.
- Reception Hall
- cupboards containing heat recovery system, fuse board and alarm panel.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Room (8.85m x 6.15m)
- very fine Leicht German kitchen supplied by McNallys with extensive range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, all Siemens appliances including 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, oven, combi steam oven, integrated fridge freezer, centre island unit with butcher block work top, utility/larder area and tiled floor.
- Living Area
- feature driftwood effect gas heater, integrated TV above, french doors out to coutyard and recessed down lighting.
- Inner Hall (1.15m x 7.05m)
- with floor to ceiling glass doors leading to courtyard, tiled floor and feature lighting.
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine, dryer and hotwater tank.
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.2m)
- with French doors to inner courtyard.
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 4.35m)
- with French doors out to second courtyard and roof light.
- Master Bedroom Suite (3.25m x 6.15m)
- with French doors out into internal courtyard and door into
- Dressing Room
- extensive range of built in units, opening into
- En Suite
- wet room with shower, wash hand basin, w.c., and vanity cabinet.
- Family Bathroom
- bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wall hung w.c. and mirrored cabinet above.
- Internal Courtyard: (7m x 7.15m)
- private and secluded courtyard garden that benefits from all day sunshine, exposed granite wall boardered by flowerbeds with shrubs & bushes, rockery feature area and outside tap.
- Rear Internal Courtyard (2.74m x 3.15m)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.