- • Exceptionally attractive three storey over garden level red brick Victorian family home
- • Excellent off street car parking to the front
- • Exemplary period details throughout typical of the era of construction
- • Wonderful interior design and quality of fixtures and fittings used throughout the property rarely seen in private residences in Dublin
- • Beautifully proportioned accommodation including three elegant reception rooms with wonderful period detailing
- • Versatile accommodation to include 4 / 5 bedrooms
- • Extensive bespoke storage throughout the property
- • Gas fired heating with under floor heating at garden level
- • Beautifully landscaped garden to rear with feature box hedging and Trompe-l’oeil mirrors
- • Prestigious residential address within walking distance of a host of amenities in the immediate area
- • Floor area of approximately 405sq.m (4,359sq.ft)
A fine example of Victorian craftsmanship; the property is approached via a flight of granite steps leading to an attractive Victorian hall door with feature fanlight over flanked by ionic columns. A welcoming reception hall with feature Yorkshire flagstone floor and a warm atmospheric palette immediately sets the tone for what is to follow in this special family home. Off the reception hall there is a fabulous hand crafted French style family kitchen complete with AGA ensuring a warm relaxed atmosphere. To the front there is a comfortable living room which adjoins the kitchen ideal for day to day family living. To the rear of the reception hall there is a generous open plan study with fabulous panelled walls and an array of bespoke built in cupboards providing ample storage and double doors overlooking the rear garden.
An elegant staircase leads to the hall floor return off which there is a lavish bathroom. On the first floor there is a magnificent reception room running the full width of the property. This room enjoys an abundance of period features to include decorative cornice work, a fine marble mantelpiece, large sliding sash windows overlooking the front of the property and imposing double doors with feature ironmongery leading to a luxurious lounge with atmospheric décor creating a comfortable living space.
On the first floor return there is a feature guest bedroom which again is beautifully decorated with corner cabinet comprising a wash hand basin. On the second floor there are two large bedrooms, the master bedroom suite to front enjoys views over Raglan Road with a large well-appointed en-suite. There is a second double bedroom also with en suite. At garden level there is a fourth bedroom to the front, a versatile room to the rear currently used as a reading room/library, however, would easily lend itself as a gym, media room or additional bedroom. At the rear of the garden level there is an additional shower room and a cleverly designed serving kitchen complete with oven & hob, ideal for entertaining, both within the home and with easy access to the garden to rear.
To the front of the property there is ample car parking on a gravelled forecourt approached via wrought iron gates which are wired and ready to be set up for electronic use. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property. It is beautifully landscaped in a classical fashion with box hedging borders, gravel, patio and terrace.
This home is wonderful example of Victorian craftsmanship where the finest of materials and best quality fittings and fixtures have been used throughout the entire property. Houses of this calibre offering such beautifully appointed accommodation rarely comes to the market.
Raglan Road is a location of enviable convenience, exceptionally well located between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge and adjacent to a wide selection of amenities in the immediate area including specialist shops, bars, restaurants on Pembroke Road, various schools, the RDS and Herbert Park. The property is within walking distance of The Aviva Stadium and Dublin’s primary business, shopping and financial district. The DART at Lansdowne Road is also a short stroll away.
- Reception Hall (2.1m x 9.7m)
- with very fine polished Yorkshire flagstone flooring, ornate ceiling rose and cornice work, feature arch opening through to inner hall
- Inner Hall/Study (3m x 6.8m)
- with two sliding sash windows to side, extensive bespoke storage, feature panelled walls, double doors leading to terrace overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen (4.9m x 5.9m)
- handcrafted French style kitchen with a range of fitted press units, polished marble work surface, one and half bowel sink unit, cream Aga, Aga companion, stained timber flooring, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, ornate ceiling rose, feature pantry, large picture window overlooking rear garden and double doors leading to
- Family Room (5m x 4.9m)
- to front with feature painted cast iron fireplace, gas fire insert, ceiling rose and large sliding sash window to front
- Garden Level
- with door to front
- Under Stairs Utility Room
- Plumbed for washer/dryer
- Main Hallway (2m x 12.6m)
- with flagstone flooring
- Bedroom 4 (4.6m x 5m)
- with sliding sash window to front, a range of built in wardrobes and press units, floor to ceiling mirrored wall and recessed lighting
- Reading Room/Library (4.7m x 5.8m)
- to rear with a continuation of tiled flooring, recessed lighting, extensive storage & bookshelves, sandstone fire place with gas fire inset and double doors leading to rear patio
- Rear Section
- with door leading to rear garden and arch to
- Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, w.c., step in power shower, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling mirrored walls and tiled floor
- Kitchenette (3.9m x 1.8m)
- with a range of built in floor and eye level press units, polished granite and solid pine work surfaces, sink unit, recessed lighting, four ring Candy hob with extractor over and Candy electric oven underneath, sliding sash windows to side, floor to ceiling mirrored walls and tiled floor
- From the hall floor a very fine staircase leads to the upper floors:
- First Floor Return Landing
- with feature oval window with detailing surround overlooking the side, Velux skylight and feature door with pediment over leading to
- Family Bathroom (2.9m x 3.7m)
- with wash hand basin with marble worktop and cupboard underneath, w.c., feature step in bath with canopy overhead and corner shower unit with Victorian style brass shower unit, large sliding sash window to side, hot press to either side of bath and recessed lighting
- First Floor
- Drawing Room (4.8m x 7.4m)
- with two very fine sliding sash windows to the front with feature canopy pelmets overhead, marble fireplace with gas fire inset, detailed cornice work. Fine folding double doors with ornate ironmongery leading to
- Lounge (4.9m x 6m)
- with cornice work, feature marble mantel piece with gas fire inset, large picture window overlooking the rear.
- Staircase to First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 3.6m)
- to the rear with sliding sash window to side, beautifully lined walls with bespoke material and corner mahogany case enclosing a wash hand basin
- Second Floor
- Master Bedroom Suite (4.8m x 4.1m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking Raglan Road, shutters and bespoke glass fronted wardrobes. Large en-suite adjacent with ample built in cabinets.
- Bedroom 2 (4.7m x 5.8m)
- to the rear with sliding sash picture window to rear, painted cast iron fireplace with gas fire inset, part panelled walls, a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin, corner power shower, Velux skylight and storage
- To the front of the property there is ample car parking on a gravelled forecourt approached via wrought iron gates which are wired and ready to be set up for electronic use. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property. It is beautifully landscaped in a classical fashion with box hedging borders, gravel, patio and terrace.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.