- Well-presented and family home of approximately 139 sqm (1,496 sqft) (to include converted attic).
- Versatile family accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
- Easily maintained west facing rear garden with side access.
- Large shed which is wired an alarmed.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen, integrated appliances included in the sale.
- Excellent attic conversion 25 sqm (269 sqft).
- Off-street car parking.
- Superb location within this popular established residential development.
development. 58 Prospect View is a well presented property offering bright well-proportioned
accommodation of approximately 139 sqm (1,496 sqft) to include attic conversion. On ground floor level there is a large sitting room with picture window overlooking the front garden, wooden floor and open fire with marble surround. The kitchen dining room is a bright well- proportioned space with range of built in units, integrated appliances and large window overlooking the rear garden. There is also a door from the kitchen leading out the garden. Off the kitchen there is a utility area which houses the gas boiler. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a guest w.c. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with en suite shower room and an attractive family bathroom. The attic has been superbly converted and is an excellent addition to the already spacious family accommodation.
To the rear of the property there is an easily maintained west facing garden which benefits from
excellent sunshine. There is a large shed to the rear which is wired and alarmed. There is enclosed side
access providing access and also excellent storage. To the front there is a drive way providing off street
parking. 58 Prospect View has been very well maintained by its current owners and is superbly located within this residential cul-de-sac.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, located minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Prospect Manor was voted “Best Estate” in South Dublin in 2006 and “Best Presented Housing Estate” in 2011. Located only 9km from Dublin City Centre, this well located development is positioned minutes from the M50 motorway and convenient to excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance and leisure facilities are also in abundance.
- Hallway: (1.8m x 5.8m)
- entered through a hard wood door, with tiled floors with an attractive tiled feature, cloak room area, understairs storage for washing machine, hoover, etc.
- Understairs W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b., window to side and storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.4m x 6.7m)
- entered through double doors, with nice large bay window, attractive wooden floor, fireplace with marble surround and open fire, overlooking the front garden and door through to
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 6.0m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, integrated Nordmende double oven, Siemens hobs and extractor fan, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, large window to rear and door to side.
- Dining Area: (2.6m x 3.8m)
- with double doors out to the garden.
- Utility Room:
- off the kitchen, provision for washing machine, gas boiler and some shelving.
- Master Bedroom: (4.9m x 3.2m)
- with bay window, stripped and polished timber floors, nice views of the city from the front window, (no built-in wardrobes) and
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower unit and attractive wooden panelling.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 2.7m)
- double room overlooking the rear garden with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.0m x 2.5m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.1m x 2.0m)
- single room with stripped and polished timber floors and built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom:
- with feature panelling, w.c., w.h.b., attractive free-standing bath with feet and spotlights.
- Attic: (4.9m x 5.1m)
- converted with three velux windows, stripped and polished timber floors and spotlights. Currently used as as another living room, could be used as playroom / another bedroom.
To the rear there is a very attractive west facing garden which is easily maintained. There is also a large shed which is wired and alarmed. There is side access leading from the rear to the front garden where there is a drive way providing off street parking.
BER No. 108497140
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org