- Fully sound proof walls.
- Detached tiled office / gym with sound proof walls.
- Delightful landscaped westerly facing rear garden of 9m (30ft).
- Thermostat Radiators.
- Intruder alarm system.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Superb family orientation residential development, voted Best Estate in South Dublin in 2006 and Best Presented Housing Estate in 2011.
- Spacious tastefully decorated, light-infused home of approximately 116 sq.m. (1,249 sq.ft).
- Converted attic of approximately 15 sq.m. (161 sq.ft) with ample eaves storage.
This instantly appealing home which enjoys a pleasant outlook to the front over an open green, offers bright and generously proportioned accommodation in exceptional decorative order throughout, inviting the purchaser to literally walk in and hang their coats. The newly fitted porch leads to the entrance hall, with a cloakroom, which opens into the bright living room to the front with a bay window and then to the large light infused recently extended open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a sliding patio door to the rear garden and with a spacious utility room off it. At the first floor level are three bedrooms with the master bedroom being en-suite and a bathroom, then a stairwell leads from the landing to a converted attic with a velux window and good eaves storage. One of the many outstanding features of this property is the westerly facing landscaped rear garden of 9m (30ft) enjoying privacy with a detached gym of approximately 7sq.m. (75 sq.ft), also ideal as a home office. There is excellent off-street car parking to the front with a side passage leading to the rear garden.
Without question the location is highly convenient to Rathfarnham Village with its extensive range of amenities, not to mention being located just 9km to the south of Dublin City Centre. The area is well served with numerous primary and secondary schools which are only a short walking distance away together with local leisure facilities such as GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, not to mention beautiful walks and activities at close by Marlay and St. Enda’s Park, Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs with extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centre which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (0.90m x 1.70m)
- leads through to
- Entrance Hall: (6.60m x 1.30m)
- with dado rail, ceiling coving, centre rose, alarm panel, video intercom system for the front door, fuse board and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (4.90m x 3.70m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and solid fuel Henley stove with polished marble mantel and surround, polished granite insert and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: (6.95m x 4.75m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, a range of fitted cupboards and units, centre island with integrated bin, polished granite work surfaces, four ring gas integrated Zanussi hob with Diablo extractor fan over, Villeroy and Boch Belfast sink unit, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, integrated Bosch double electric oven, recessed lighting, two velux windows, tiled splashback, sliding door to the rear garden and door to the
- Utility Area: (1.95m x 2.00m)
- plumbed for a washing machine, fitted shelving, understairs storage cupboard and tiled ceramic floor.
- Master Bedroom: (2.95m x 5.10m)
- with alarm panel, a range of mirror fronted sliderobe wardrobes and with
- with a w.c., w.h.b., step-in power shower with Monsoon head, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.95m x 2.10m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.60m x 3.00m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes.
- with a w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
- Attic Room: (3.00m x 5.10m)
- with eaves storage and velux window.
There is excellent off-street car parking to the front with a side passage leading to the landscaped rear garden of approximately 9m (30ft) which further benefits from a westerly orientation and a detached gym of approximately 15 sq.m. (161 sq.ft) which is fully sound proofed and insulated.
BER No. 110271640
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.