- Spacious, tastefully decorated, light infused home of approximately 88 sq.m. (947 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attractive and cared-for rear garden of 5m (16ft) with side access to the front drive and lawned garden.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Converted attic of 19 sq.m. (205 sq.ft.).
- Ample off street parking.
- Superb location within this established residential development.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, minutes from Rathfarnham village with an extensive range of amenities close by. It was voted best estate in south Dublin in 2006 and best presented housing estate in 2011. Located within nine kilometres from Dublin City Centre this home is a short commute from all local amenities. Also within only a few minutes’ drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. An excellent range of both primary and secondary schools are within walking distance, making this an ideal location for a family. Local leisure facilities are also in abundance and include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs as well as beautiful walks and activities at close-by Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks. Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs are also within a short distance, not to mention the extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove shopping centres, all of which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (5.2m x 1.7m)
- stylishly decorated, with security alarm and under-stairs storage
- Living Room: (3.3m x 5.2m)
- with picture window overlooking the front garden, decorative gas fire with wooden surround. Double doors leading into
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with a range of built-in kitchen cupboards, gas hob, Beko oven and fridge freezer, Bosch dishwasher and Beko washing machine. Double sliding patio doors leading to patio.
- Understairs W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- with hotpress and staircase up to the large attic conversion.
- Master Bedroom: (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with built-in storage, large window overlooking the rear garden and
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Mira shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.9m x 2.9m)
- with picture window overlooking the front garden and ample built-in storage
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 2.3m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., large corner bath and tiled floor.
- Attic Room: (3.7m x 5.1m)
- with pine ceiling, pine floorboards, stylish velux windows, including fitted blinds and under eaves storage.
To the front of this home, is a lovely cobble-lock driveway offering off-street car parking, a lawned and landscaped garden with side passage leading to the rear garden of approximately 5m (16ft), laid out mainly in lawn, beautifully planted and maintained, with patio area and barna shed.
BER No. 109739011
Energy Performance Indicator: 252.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.