- Spacious light infused home of approximately 97.5 sq.m. (1,049 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attractive rear garden of 7.6m x 6.5m (24’9” x 21’3”) with side access to the front cobblelock drive.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, Barna shed and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Excellent potential to convert attic, subject to planning permission.
- Ample off street parking.
- Superb location within this established residential development.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
This wonderful home is laid out over two levels and briefly comprises of an attractive sitting room with picture window overlooking the front garden and double doors leading through to a dining room which in turn leads out to the well-maintained rear garden. Also at the ground floor level is a fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and access again to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom is ensuite and has excellent built in wardrobes and storage, and a family bathroom. There is excellent potential to convert the attic, subject to planning permission, in order to increase the living space, if so desired, as many of the neighbouring homes have done.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, minutes from Rathfarnham village with an extensive range of amenities close by. It was voted best estate in south Dublin in 2006 and best presented housing estate in 2011. Located within nine kilometres from Dublin City Centre this home is a short commute from all which is on offer. Also within only a few minutes’ drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. In the immediate area are an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools which are within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance to include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Club not to mention extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove shopping centres which are just a short drive away.
- June 24th 2017 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 5.42m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and
- with w.c. and corner w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.29m x 5.15m)
- with open fireplace and timber mantle and surround and double doors leading through to
- Dining Room: (2.60m x 3.40m)
- with feature wall lights and double sliding doors out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (6.35m x 2.67m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, integrated double electric oven, integrated gas hob and extractor fan over, sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, double doors leading to the dining room and door to the rear garden.
- with hotpress, storage and Stira leading to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.70m x 3.20m)
- with built-in wardrobes, picture window overlooking the rear and
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower with Mira shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.88m x 3.25m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.26m x 2.74m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.97m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner bath unit, window to side and tiled floor and walls.
To the front of this home, there is a cobblelock driveway with ample off-street parking. To the rear, there is an excellent garden approximately 8m (26ft) laid out mainly in lawn, with an attractive sunny patio, side pedestrian access and Barna shed.
BER No. 109768879
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org