- Exceptionally well presented family home of approx. 132 sq.m (1,426 sq.ft)
- Versatile family accommodation with superb potential to extend or reconfigure if desired
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm
- Attractive rear garden with side access
- Fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances included in the sale
- Excellent attic conversion with good accommodation and storage
- Ample off street parking
- Superb location within this established residential development
On the ground floor level there is an attractive sitting room with picture window overlooking the front garden and double doors leading through to a dining room with in turn leads out to the well-maintained rear garden. On this floor there is also a utility room and guest wc. There is a fully fitted modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances and access again to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom is en-suite and has excellent built in wardrobes and storage. The attic has been converted and offers additional accommodation and excellent under-eaves storage. As previously stated this property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners and offers an excellent family home in a highly sought after residential location. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with side access offering superb potential to extend. To the front there is a driveway with ample off street parking.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, minutes from Rathfarnham village with an extensive range of amenities close by. It was voted best estate in south Dublin in 2006 and best presented housing estate in 2011. Located in the nine kilometres from Dublin City Centre this well located development is positioned minutes from the M50 motorway and is convenient to an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools which are within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance.
- Entrance Hall: (1.90m x 6.60m)
- with attractive wooden floors, feature stained glass window to front
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side, tiled floor and tiled wall
- Utility Room:
- with a range of eye and floor level units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, window to side
- Sitting Room: (3.70m x 5.40m)
- with picture window overlooking the front garden, fireplace with timber mantel, tile inset and gas fire. Double doors through to
- Dining Room: (2.80m x 3.80m)
- with sliding door out to the rear garden
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, range of eye and floor level units, window overlooking and door out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.30m x 5.90m)
- overlooking the front of the property, with excellent range of built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower unit with Mira power shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.90m x 3.60m)
- to the rear of the propery with good built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 2.90m)
- overlooking the rear with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4: (2.10m x 2.50m)
- with range of built in units
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., corner bath unit with shower attachment, electric towel rail and window to side
- Attic room: (3.90m x 5.70m)
- Accessed from the first floor via a staircase onto a small landing with door through to spacious roo
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home. Mainly laid in lawn it has been very well maintained and has the added benefit of side access. To the front there is ample off street car parking
BER No. 109063057
Energy Performance Indicator: 48.4 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.