- Well-presented family home of approximately 100sqm (1,082sqft) with an additional 12.6sqm (136sqft) at attic level.
- Versatile family accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Recently updated security alarm system.
- Easily maintained east facing rear garden with side access.
- Wired for security cameras.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances included in the sale.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Superb location within this popular established residential development.
To the rear the garden has been attractively landscaped and there is a feature cobble stone path leading to a handmade timber shed, which is wired and plumbed. The rear garden is well planted with an extensive range of trees, shrubs and bamboo. To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking and has side access leading out to the rear garden.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, located minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Prospect Manor was voted “best estate” in South Dublin in 2006 and “best presented housing estate” in 2012. There is a very active residents association who ensure the development is well looked after and each year there is a family day for kids which is located on the main green. Located only 9km from Dublin City Centre this well located development is positioned minutes from the M50 motorway and convenient to excellent range of both primary and secondary schools.
- Reception Hall: (1.85m x 5.20m)
- with semi solid oak flooring, digital security alarm, control panel, under stairs storage, door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., corner w.h.b., window to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.20m x 5.15m)
- to front with recessed lighting, feature mahogany fireplace with decorative tiled hearth, gas fire inset, picture window to front and double doors to
- Dining / Family Area: (5.20m x 3.45m)
- to rear open plan with hardwood flooring, additional cupboards, feature polished granite work tops, recessed lighting, sliding patio door leading to the rear garden, arch opening through to
- Kitchen: (2.60m x 2.97m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted units, 1.5 bowl stainless sink unit, feature polished granite work surface, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, 4 ring Stoves hob and Stoves electric oven under, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, window to rear, window to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (3.20m x 4.20m)
- with built-in wardrobes, door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower with power shower over, tiled walls, tiled floor recessed lighting and picture window to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 2.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.27m x 2.72m)
- with picture window to front, built-in wardrobes.
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. and corner bath unit.
- ATTIC: (2.47m x 5.10m)
- with Velux skylight, under eaves storage.
There is an easily maintained east facing garden which benefits from a sunny aspect and has an extensive range of trees, shrubs and bamboo. There is feature cobble stone path leading to a large timber shed which is wired and plumbed and offers excellent storage. There is also side access providing access from the rear garden to the front garden. To the front there is an ample off-street parking.
BER No. 108913534
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com