- Well-proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 119 sqm (1,290 sqft).
- Versatile family accommodation with superb potential to further reconfigure should one wish to do so.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
- Attractive west facing rear garden of approximately 16 m (52ft) with the added benefit of side access.
- Large driveway with ample off-street car parking.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Potential to convert attic if desired.
- Superb location within this established residential development.
development. Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 119 sqm (1,290 sqft). Entered through a bright hallway with wooden floors leading through to a large sitting room with attractive bay window overlooking the front garden, wooden floors and open fire. There is
a separate dining room with access to the rear garden, fully fitted modern kitchen which has been upgraded and offers an excellent range of eye and floor level units together with quality integrated appliances. Off the kitchen there is an utility room with washing machine and dryer. The ground floor accommodation is completed with guest w.c. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with attractive bay window and en suite. All the bedrooms are
particularly spacious and there is a newly fitted family bathroom. To the rear of the property the garden is a particular feature of this family home with a beautiful westerly orientation. The garden extends to approximately 16 m (52ft) and offers a high degree of privacy to the rear. It further benefits from side access leading out to a large driveway with ample off-street car
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, located minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Prospect Manor was voted “Best Estate” in South Dublin in 2006 and “Best Presented Housing Estate” in 2011. Located only 9km from Dublin City Centre, this well located development is positioned minutes from the M50 motorway and convenient to excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance
and leisure facilities are also in abundance.
- Hallway: (1.7m x 5.7m)
- with wooden floor, understairs storage and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.4m x 6.7m)
- entered through double doors with attractive bay window, wooden floor and open fire.
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 6.0m)
- modernised in the last two years and offering an excellent range of eye and floor level units, integrated appliances and window overlooking the rear garden. There is also a door to the side providing access to garden.
- Utility Room:
- off the kitchen, with Zanussi washing machine and Zanussi condenser dryer.
- Dining Room: (2.6m x 4.0m)
- with double doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (5.2m x 3.2m)
- with bay window, newly fitted wardrobes, wooden floor and
- recently fitted with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower with Rainmaker shower head, tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.7m x 2.8m)
- to the rear, double room overlooking the garden with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.0m x 3.8m)
- to the front, with built-in wardrobes and integrated shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 3.2m)
- to the rear, with fitted wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom:
- recently modernised bathroom with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Mira power shower, heated towel rail, Velux window, fully tiled floors and walls.
To the rear there is a very attractive west facing garden of approximately 16 m (52ft) which is mainly lawned and offers a high degree of privacy. There is also the added benefit of side access. To the front there is a large driveway with ample off-street car parking.
BER No. 109084509
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org