- Exceptionally well-presented family home of approximately 114sq.m. (1,227sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating – new boiler installed in 2016.
- Cobble-lock drive offering off street parking.
- Delightful sunny rear garden of approximately 8.5m (28ft).
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Partially floored attic.
- Garden shed of approximately 3.8m x 2m (12’6” x 6’7”).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Superb location with this established residential development with many amenities within easy reach.
The tastefully decorated interior has been refurbished within the last two years to a very high standard of finish with nothing left to chance to include part re-wiring and part re-plumbing offering a high level of efficiency together with a new gas boiler. Excellent natural light floods throughout the accommodation laid out over two floors to include an entrance porch which leads to the entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious living room and magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/family room with floor to ceiling height glass window and sliding door leading to the rear garden at the ground floor with three bedrooms, master being en-suite and bathroom completing the living space at the first floor. A newly laid cobble-lock drive with well-defined boundaries offers off street parking and a side passage leads to the rear garden of approximately 8.5m (28ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a patio area and block built garden shed wired for electricity.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location just minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by, not to mention being located just 9km to the south of Dublin City Centre. It was voted best estate in south Dublin in 2006 and best presented housing estate in 2011. Within only a few minutes’ drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. An excellent range of both primary and secondary schools are within walking distance, making this an ideal location for a family. Local leisure facilities are also in abundance and include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs as well as beautiful walks and activities at close-by Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks. Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs as well as Westwood Health Club are within a short distance. There are also extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove shopping centres, all of which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.0m x 2.1m)
- with tiled ceramic floor leading to the
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 5.0m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, enclosed fuse board, alarm panel, understairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with ceiling coving, fireplace with gas connection, marble hearth, mantel and surround.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.1m x 8.6m)
- with four velux windows, floor to ceiling glass window and large sliding door leading to the rear garden, recessed lighting, part tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, integrated Neff four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, sink unit, integrated Bosch double electric oven, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, integrated Belling dishwasher, Vokera boiler and Nest heating controls.
- with hotpress and hatch to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.2m x 3.1m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.9m x 1.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90SR electric shower, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 2.9m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 2.2m)
- Bathroom: (2.1m x 1.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, heated towel rail, tiled ceramic floor and full tiled walls.
A cobble-lock drive to the front offers good off-street car parking with well-defined boundaries and a side passage leads to the rear garden of approximately 8.5m (28ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a patio area and block built garden shed of approximately 3.8m x 2m (12’6” x 6’7”) wired for electricity.
BER No. 106317613
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.5 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.