- Well- proportioned family home of approximately 90 sqm (969 sqft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Rear garden of approximately 13m (44ft).
- Off-street car parking and side access.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Versatile accommodation with potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
- Superb location within this established residential development with many amenities within easy reach.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location just minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by, not to mention being located just 9km to the south of Dublin City Centre. It was voted best estate in south Dublin in 2006 and best presented housing estate in 2011. Within only a few minutes’ drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. An excellent range of both primary and secondary schools are within walking distance, making this an ideal location for a family. Local leisure facilities are also in abundance and include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs as well as beautiful walks and activities at close-by Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks. Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs as well as Westwood Health Club are within a short distance. There are also extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove shopping centres, all of which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (5.16m x 1.75m)
- with alarm panel, ceiling coving, radiator cover, enclosed fuse board, semi-solid maple floor and under stair storage. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (5.15m x 3.30m)
- with ceiling coving, coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround, polish granite inset and hearth, recessed lighting and semi-solid maple floor. Opening through to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (3.36m x 5.20m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated Whirlpool electric oven with integrated four ring gas Whirlpool hob with extractor fan over, tiled ceramic floor, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for a dishwasher, gas boiler and sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- with hatch to the attic and hotpress.
- Master Bedroom: (4.22m x 3.18m)
- with fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting and
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (3.29m x 3.00m)
- with fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.20m)
- with fitted wardrobes, shelving and recessed lighting.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, recessed lighting, natural stone tiled floor, fully tiled natural stone walls and radiator heater.
To the front there is a driveway offering off-street parking. To the rear, there is an excellent garden measuring approximately 13m (44ft), mainly laid in lawn, with an attractive cobble-lock patio area as well as two barna sheds, one of which is plumbed and wired for electricity.
BER No. 110854627
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.