- Exceptional well-presented family home of approximately 96 sqm (1,033 sqft).
- Versatile family accommodation with potential to further extend should one which to do so subject to planning permission.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attractive rear garden with feature putting green and shed which has been wired for electricity, approximately 6m x 11m (19’8” x 36’1”).
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with quality appliances all of which are included in the sale. Separate utility press.
- Ample off street car parking and side access.
- Superb location within this established residential development with many amenities within easy reach.
- Security alarm system.
Prospect Manor is an excellent residential location, located minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Prospect Manor was voted “Best Estate” in South Dublin in 2006 and “Best Presented Housing Estate” in 2012. Located only 9km from Dublin city centre this well located development is positioned minutes from the M50 motorway and convenient to excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance, and sporting and leisure facilities are also in abundance.
- Entrance Hall:
- with guest w.c. and understairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.2m x 5.1m)
- with picture window overlooking front garden, fireplace and double doors through to
- Kitchen: (2.71 x 2.7m)
- open plan kitchen / dining room with excellent range of eye and floor level modern fitted kitchen units, granite worktop, integrated double oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine, utility press that is plumbed for washing machine with ample storage, window to rear and door to side.
- Dining Area: (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with tiled floors and double doors out to the attractive rear garden.
- Guest W.C.:
- w.h.b. and w.c.
- Master Bedroom: (3.1m x 4.2m)
- with built in wardrobes, window to rear.
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with shower unit, w.c., w.h.b. and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 3.7m)
- overlooking the front garden, with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.2m x 2.6m)
- overlooking the front garden.
- Family Bathroom: (2.0m x 1.9m)
- with feature corner bath, shower attachment and window to side.
To the front there is a driveway with ample off-street parking. To the rear, there is an excellent garden, mainly laid in lawn, with an attractive sunny patio and putting green. There is attractive feature lighting and a storage shed powered with electrical sockets and lighting. The garden measures approximately 6m x 11m.
BER No. 100288414
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com