- Quiet tree-lined development of just eighteen townhouses with well maintained mature grounds
- Strolling distance to Glenageary DART, Dalkey Heritage Town and the Aircoach
- Light filled tastefully decorated accommodation extending to approx. 85sqm (915sqft)
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Contemporary Aloco kitchen with integrated appliances and generous pull out storage provision
- Easterly facing kitchen/breakfast room to the front
- Low maintenance westerly facing rear garden, approx. 12 metres long ideal for al fresco dining
- Fitted carpets, blinds, appliances and garden shed included in the sale
- Resident’s parking for two cars
- Proby Park Management Company Annual Service Charge approximately €700
Internally the accommodation at ground floor level comprises: a spacious entrance hall with solid timber flooring opening through to a bright and airy kitchen/breakfast room with box bay window, this room benefits from an easterly orientation and gets good morning sunshine. The kitchen is fitted with attractive contemporary grey/green units by Aloco with a quartz countertop, to the rear of the house there is a spacious sitting room overlooking the rear garden with a cosy glazed gas stove. Upstairs there is a well-proportioned master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, overlooking the front of the property. There are two further bedrooms to the rear of the house, one of which is in use as a study and a good-sized bathroom completes the accomodation. A particular feature of the property is the low maintenance west facing rear garden which measures approximately 12metres in length and is laid out in patio and lawn, it is an ideal spot for al fresco dining as it gets the afternoon sun in summertime. To the front there is ample parking for two cars and there is a spacious side passageway for storing wheelie bins.
Dalkey is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque villages and offers a wonderful array of boutique specialist shops, cafés, pubs, services and restaurants. The area is very well served by public transport links to include: a regular bus route (Nos. 7D/59/111) to Dún Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, the DART and the Aircoach providing a direct route to Dublin Airport. Number twelve is sure to appeal to purchasers who are right sizing in the area and are looking for a home in close proximity to Dalkey Heritage Town.
- Entrance Hall (4.6m x 1.4m)
- with Juncker’s two strip solid timber flooring, narrow vertical window overlooking the side passageway, fuse board, digital heating control panel, recessed lighting, and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.45m x 5.35m)
- with Juncker’s two strip solid timber flooring, box bay window overlooking the tree-lined avenue and gardens, a range of sleek contemporary grey-green Aloco units and quartz countertop, integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer, integrated AEG Electrolux oven and microwave over, Neff four ring gas hob, Bosch integrated dishwasher, integrated Electrolux washing machine, Ideal Logic gas combi-boiler, digital heating control panel and under stairs storage space
- Sitting Room (4.76m x 4m)
- with glazed door opening in, solid timber flooring, contemporary glazed gas stove, window overlooking the rear, glazed door opening out to the back garden, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Landing (1.79m x 3.1m)
- with hatch to attic
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3.9m)
- with painted timber flooring, box bay window overlooking the manicured gardens, a range of mirrored fitted wardrobes and door through to the
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin with vanity units below and step in shower with chrome shower head and monsoon head above
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.1m)
- with painted timber flooring and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.1m)
- with painted timber flooring, fitted wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit below, bath with monsoon shower head above, frosted window overlooking the side of the property and white high gloss doors opening into a ventilated hot press
Number 12 is located to the top end of this small enclave of townhouses, the road is tree lined and has well maintained communal grounds. To the front of the house there is parking for two cars and there is a gated side passageway leading through to the rear. The back-garden measures approximately 12metres in length and benefits from a sunny westerly orientation. There is a large patio area ideal for al fresco dining and the remainder of the garden is low maintenance laid out lawn with raised border beds and a small Barna shed to the end.
BER No. 110056702
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.94
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.