- Quiet cul-de-sac setting in the heart of Sandymount
- Magnificent residential terrace
- Floor area approximately 182sqm (1,960sq.ft.)
- Excellent off-street parking together with sun trap sitting area to the front
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Short walk to Sandymount strand
The ample accommodation is well laid out over three floors, the garden level comprises a reception hall with drawing room to the front, living room and kitchen/breakfast room, together with utility room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and on the second floor, a further two bedrooms. The property further benefits from shower rooms on both returns to the rear of the property.
A particular feature of this important property is the off street parking to the front, together with landscaped garden to rear with attractive patio and water feature.
Prince of Wales Terrace is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within a short walk of the village of Sandymount with a selection of up market shopping facilities. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to the wonderful maritime amenities along Sandymount strand and yet easily accessible to all the amenities that Dublin city centre has to offer.
- Reception Hall (1.25m x 5.5m)
- with tileD flooring, centre rose, ceiling coving and door leading to
- Living Room (4.66m x 4.66m)
- with attractive timber fire place with tiled inset, tiled hearth, timber panelling, door to storage room and arch double doors leading to
- Drawing Room (3.3m x 5.5m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, timber fire place with tiled inset and slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, two picture windows overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen (2.5m x 3.5m)
- with a range or press units, American style fridge freezer, Range oven with ceramic hob and extractor over, single drain stainless steel sink unit.
- Dining Area (3.55m x 3.95m)
- with roof light and sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. Door leading to the
- Utility Room (3.2m x 1.8m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door to pantry with built in shelving.
- First Floor Return
- Shower Room
- cabinet whb, wc, step in steam and multi jet power shower with built in shelving, and urinal.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 4.5m)
- with cast iron fire place and window to rear.
- Master Bedroom (5.6m x 4.65m)
- with two picture windows overlooking front garden, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, attractive timber fire place with tiled inset and tiled hearth.
- Second Floor Return
- Shower Room
- with pedestal whb, wc, step in shower with electric shower, part tiled walls and part timber panelling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 4.5m)
- currently used as a study, with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (5.7m x 4.68m)
- with two picture windows overlooking front.
- to the rear there is attractive walls with larg patio area, pond and timber Barna shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com