- Attractive mid terrace part brick fronted bay windowed family home
- Tucked away on a quiet residential road
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Rathmines Village
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 119sqm / 1280sq. ft.
- Hugh potential to create a very special near city centre home of character and distinction.
Approached from a generous front garden No. 11 is an attractive bay windowed family home, built in the 1930’s it has been well maintained over the years and now affords a new owner and huge scope and potential to create a home that is truly their own in a location of unparalleled convenience.
Presently extending to approximately 119sqm / 1,280 sq. ft. the accommodation briefly comprises fine interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms and bathroom. Prince Arthur Terrace enjoys a highly desirable, convenient and quiet location adjacent to all the amenities of Rathmines Village with its abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities including Fallon & Byrne and the newly refurbished Swan Centre. Other amenities are the restored 1913 Rathmines Public Library, the recently reopened Stella Cinema and a multitude of sports facilities including the Leinster Tennis and Cricket Club, Brookfield Tennis Club and Swan Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Some of Dublin’s most valued primary and secondary schools are in the vicinity including St. Mary’s, Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride, Ranelagh Multi-Denominational School and the High School. Whilst offering a quiet peaceful setting the property is within easy distance with everything Dublin has to offer. It is well served by public transport with multiple bus lines into town going down the main street. There is a pleasant 25 minute walk via the canal to reach Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s primary business and financial shopping district.
- Reception Hall
- 1.45m x 6.40m (4'9" x 21') with under stairs storage presses & shelved hot press.
- Sitting Room (4.30m x 4.05m)
- with timber surround and tiled hearth, sliding doors to
- Dining Room (4.35m x 3.40m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled fireplace with timber surround, raised tiled hearth and built in shelving either side, serving hatch to the kitchen.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.60m x 4.15m)
- fitted with worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink draining unit, presses underneath, built in shelving, space for free standing gas over with gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and a tiled fireplace, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 4.65m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.00m x 3.05m)
- comprising bath with triton T90 electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
The property is approached via a long front garden of approx. 10m (34 ft.) which is railed and largely laid out in grass. The walled rear garden extends to approx. 10m (34 ft.) laid out in grass. Outside block built shed.
BER No. 111365490
Energy Performance Indicator: 381.12 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.