- Excellent opportunity for further development to the side of the property subject to FPP. There is room for a detached 2 or 3 bedroom property to the side.
- Superbly presented and spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Beautiful, sunny south facing private rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Recently re-painted.
- UPVC windows
- Four bedrooms.
- Gas fire central heating
- Floor area approx. 121m2 / 1302sqft
“241 Plums Road has the added advantage of being a corner house and having a site to the side which would benefit further development (subject to FPP). All similar corner properties in Wedgewood have built a detached house on the site adjoining. This is a most advantageous feature of this property. Please see the plans provided as they show the potential that the house provides. This would be ideal for an investor who could benefit from an excellent yield or for a purchaser who wishes to accommodate family members“.
Internally the accommodation comprises: reception hall, living room, kitchen, pantry, dining area and one bedroom and bathroom. First floor: three bedrooms and main bathroom. Outside to the front there is off street parking. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a sunny south facing aspect and is a beautiful garden. It has been landscaped and is very easy to maintain.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, St. Benildus and Wesley College Secondary schools. The property is within walking distance of the Dundrum Town Centre with its numerous shops, restaurants and Movies@Dundrum. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Porch: (1.68m x 1.60m)
- Wooden Floor
- Hall: (4.11m x 1.83m)
- Wooden floor. Burglar alarm panel. Under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.46m x 3.74m)
- Large bright room. Wooden floor. Feature stone and wood surround fireplace. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room: (5.59m x 3.26m)
- Wooden floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.72m x 3.56m)
- Tiled floor. Fully fitted kitchen and ample storage.
- Pantry: (1.77m x 1.48m)
- Ample storage. Cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: (3.88m x 3.72m)
- Large bright room with large picture window.
- Bathroom: (1.73m x 1.49m)
- WC, whb. Triton T90 Shower. Tiled floorand party tiled walls.
- First floor
- Landing: (2.73m x 2.16m)
- Hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.95m x 3.27m)
- Double bedroom. TV point. Overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.52m x 3.29m)
- Double bedroom. Overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.90m x 2.12m)
- TV point. Overlooking the front.
- Bathroom 2: (2.51m x 1.85m)
- Wc, whb. Bath with electric shower.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking and a garden area with bordering mature landscaped trees and flower beds. The garden to the rear is a notable feature of this property and enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. Excellent potential for further development at the side for another detached property subject to pp.
BER No. 108853581
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org