- Villa style residence in the heart of Dublin 8
- Attractive accommodation of approximately 162sq.m (1,743sq. ft)
- Private south facing rear garden
- Pedestrian rear access
- Generously proportioned reception rooms
- Minutes walk to St. Stephen's Green
- Gas fired central heating
This period property comprises three bedrooms, drawing room, living room, dining room leading through to a fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms. The property is further enhanced by an attractive and very private south-facing rear garden with pedestrian access. The property has been well-maintained by the current owners and offers versatile accommodation on a much sought after road in Dublin 8.
Pleasant Street is a quiet, mature road enjoying a location of unparalleled convenience, only a twelve minute walk from St. Stephen’s Green with a host of amenities on the doorstops including shops, schools, restaurants and pubs. The LUAS at Harcourt Street is minutes’ walk away.
- Hallway (1.50m x 9.85m)
- with ceiling cornicing, centre rose and door to
- Drawing Room (4.48m x 4.74m)
- spacious bright room to the front with large window overlooking Pleasant Street, fireplace with gas fire inset, centre rose, ceiling cornicing and door leading through to bedroom 3 / dining room.
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room (4.41m x 4.71m)
- fireplace with tiled inset and open fire. Original feature glass panelled doors leading out to an attractive south facing balcony overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom
- bathroom comprising Mira power shower, bath, access to the attic, wc, whb and window to side.
- Bedroom 2 (3.12m x 4.19m)
- with built-in wardrobe and shelving and sash window to rear.
- Garden Level
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, wc, whb and window to front.
- Master Bedroom (4.32m x 4.53m)
- lovely room to the front of the property, with sash window overlooking the front garden, built-in wardrobes, fireplace with open fire
- Living Room (4.29m x 4.55m)
- with feature fireplace housing an original oven and fire. Steps down to dining area.
- Dining Area (2.26m x 4.33m)
- bright room with tiled floors and door out to the rear garden. Dining area leads through to the fully fitted kitchen.
- Kitchen (2.76m x 5.93m)
- with large range of eye and floor-level units, integrated Bosch oven, Zanussi hob and extractor fan, window overlooking rear garden, Belling dishwasher, integrated Sharp microwave.
- South facing,paved garden which has been well maintained and further benefits from pedestrain rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.