- Spacious 5 bedroom family home.
- Sunny south west facing orientation to rear.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- PVC facia, gutters and soffit.
- Overlooking football grounds to rear.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Approx 120 sq. m / 1291 sq. ft
The property is close to the Malahide road, where there is a choice of bus routes heading to the city centre and beyond. There are numerous local shops including Tesco Artane nearby. The locality is well served by excellent schools and there is a choice of sporting and recreational facilities all within minutes reach. This home is also minutes’ drive to Beaumont Hospital, Dublin Airport, DCU and the M50 Motorway road network. Killester DART station is 15 minutes’ walk, and there is a Quality Bus corridor on the Malahide Road to the city centre.
This home is ready for immediate occupancy and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (2.4m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 5 (6.42m x 2.2m)
- Suitable as a children's play room, home office, study or au pairs quarters. Shower room with electric shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Sink unit. Presses.
- Inner Hallway
- Under stair storage press.
- Sitting Room (5.45m x 4m)
- Bright spacious room to the front of the house. Feature open fireplace with stone surround and hearth. Door to:
- Dining Room (2.9m x 5.1m)
- Large room to rear with original floor boards. Television point. Large under stairs storage press (which could easily be removed). Door to Kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.16m x 2.42m)
- Fitted presses, sink unit and drainer and counter tops. Tile splash backs. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Tiled floor. Free standing gas cooker. Door to rear garden
- Landing area (4.04m x 1.9m)
- Retractable ladder access to Attic. Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.88m x 2.43m)
- Double room to the front. Television and telephone points.
- Bedroom 2 (2.68m x 3.2m)
- Double room to the rear overlooking the football grounds. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.7m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.94m x 3.33m)
- Double bedroom to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.73m x 1.32m)
- Bath with Triton T90 electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floor. Window
- Large attic which is floored and has velux window. Retractable ladder access.
Off street parking to the front for 2 cars with lawn area to the side. Sunny southwest facing rear garden with lawn area (9.85m x 7.75m) Walled on all sides and overlooking the football grounds.
BER No. 109977777
Energy Performance Indicator: 358.32kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.