- Prestigious residential location within Pine Valley.
- Substantial detached family home.
- Magnificent south facing private rear garden.
- Outstanding potential to extend subject to Planning Permission.
- Two reception rooms.
- Utility room.
- Four bedrooms.
- Gas heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area: 145 sq.m. (1560 sq.ft.).
Internally this residence has been well-maintained over the years, however does offer vast potential to modernise to one’s own taste and substantially extend if required. A large reception hall leads to the living room which in turn leads to a spacious dining room with large picture window overlooking the substantial rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is completed with kitchen, large utility / w.c. and access to the garage. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The south west facing garden is a magnificent feature and there is ample car parking to the front of the property which leads to a sizeable double garage. The private rear garden is not directly overlooked and extends to approximately 26 m (80 ft) in length and is lined with bordering mature trees, shrubs and plants.
Pine Valley is a highly regarded established residential development located opposite Marlay Park in the heart of Rathfarnham at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on the Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre which are within easy reach. There is an enviably range of exemplary schools within the locality – both primary and secondary – including Wesley College, St. Columbus College, Scoil Naithi, Divine Word and Our Lady’s, to mention just a few. There is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Ballally are a short drive away. The property is less than five minutes’ drive of M50 motorway allowing access to Dublin International Airport within 20 minutes
- Entrance Porch: (1.85m x 1.40m)
- with double doors to
- Entrance Hall: (2.55m x 4.60m)
- with understairs store cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.60m x 4.55m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front and fireplace with marble hearth and surround and brass inset. Door to
- Dining Room: (3.90m x 3.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking south facing rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.00m x 3.25m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with a range of worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, store cupboards, gas hob, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hallway: (3.75m x 1.25m)
- with door to walk-in boiler house / store, tiled floor, door to garage and door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.45m x 2.60m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, tiled floor and w.c.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing Area: (2.20m x 3.85m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4.80m x 3.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes, storage cupboard over and shower unit with Triton T90XR electric shower and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2 (to side): (2.95m x 2.50m)
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.80m x 3.80m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment.
- Garage: (4.85m x 2.80m)
- with gas central heating boiler, Henderson up and over door to front and door to
- Additional Store: (1.00m x 1.90m)
The garden to the front is walled with extensive lawned garden area and excellent off-street car parking for three vehicles with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. Pedestrian entrance gate to side leading to rear garden. The rear garden is a most notable feature of this exceptional house. It is not directly overlooked to the rear and enjoys a sunny south facing aspect. It extends to approximately 26m (80ft) in length, predominantly set out in level lawn with patio area bordering shrubs and hedgerow and mature trees to the rear. The garden offers obvious potential to substantial extend the existing residence if required whilst still maintaining a sizeable private garden.
BER No. 109791053
Energy Performance Indicator: 72.8 kg/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com