- Substantial detached family home.
- Exclusive location beside Marlay Park.
- Four large reception rooms.
- Five bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sun room.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Outstanding potential for further extension (S.P.P.).
- Gas central heating with new condensing boiler
- Double glazed windows.
- Double garage (30sq.m. / 320sq.ft.).
- Floor Area: 220 Sq Mts / 2365 Sq Ft
Internally this delightful residence has been beautifully maintained and upgraded to a high standard throughout the years. The property has also been substantially and cleverly extended to the side and rear to create a wonderful living environment that is sure to suit even the most discerning of tastes. An inviting reception hall leads to the Living room, lounge / dining room and kitchen / breakfast area. The ground floor accommodation is completed with a sun room, large games room, utility room, a shower room and bedroom. Upstairs there are four further bedrooms – the master bedroom is ensuite. The family bathroom is also located at this level. There is obvious potential to further extend the upstairs accommodation if required (S.P.P.) above the family room.
The gardens are a magnificent feature and there is ample car parking to the front of the property which leads to the sizeable double garage. The private rear garden is not directly overlooked and extends 25m / 80ft in length with large cobble lock patio area, water feature and is abundantly stocked with bordering mature trees, shrubs and plants.
Pine Valley is a highly regarded established residential development located opposite Marlay Park in the heart of Rathfarnham. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on the Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre which is within easy reach. There is an enviably range of exemplary schools within the locality – both primary and secondary – including Wesley College, St. Columbus College, Scoil Naithi, Divine Word and Our Lady’s, to mention just a few. There is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Ballally are a short drive away. The property is less than five minutes’ drive of M50 motorway allowing access to Dublin International Airport within 20 minutes.
- Entrance Porch: (1.75m x 1.65m)
- leading to
- Entrance Hall: (5.10m x 2.45m)
- with understairs storage cupboard.
- Lounge/Dining: (4.52m x 10.21m)
- with magnificent fireplace with ornate marble surround, door to kitchen / breakfast room and door to
- Sun Room: (3.20m x 5.05m)
- with door to rear garden and door to
- Games Room: (4.92m x 4.90m)
- with door to double garage.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 4.80m)
- with gas coal effect fire with beautiful natural stone surround.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (7.40m x 3.30m)
- with modern fitted shaker style kitchen with range of cupboards, granite worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, built-in Whirlpool hob and double oven, vaulted ceiling with two velux windows and door to
- Rear Hall: (4.50m x 1.15m)
- Utility Room: (2.85m x 1.80m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Shower Room: (2.80m x 1.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, travertine tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 5: (2.80m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Walk-in Hot Press / Airing Cupboard: (2.40m x 1.20m)
- with condensing gas boiler.
- Landing Area: (3.60m x 0.95m)
- with hot press / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 3.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes, built-in desk area, storage cupboards over and door to
- Ensuite: (1.90m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.25m x 3.45m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.05m x 3.15m)
- with built-in wardrobes and desk area.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.50m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and built-in desk.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with jacuzzi and wall fitted shower, tiled floor and walls.
Double Garage: 5.25m x 5.70m (17'3" x 18'8") with two entrance doors and door to the side. There is a double driveway to the front of the property with extensive cobble paved parking area and mature trees providing a high degree of privacy. There is pedestrian access to both side of the house leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 25m / 80ft in length, abundantly stocked with mature shrubs, trees, plants and bordering trees. The garden is not directly overlooked to the rear, with large patio area and water feature.
BER No. 109194753
Energy Performance Indicator: 276.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com