- On approx. 1.25 acres of gardens and lawns
- Approx. 688sq.m / 7,310 sq. ft.
- Separate guest quarters to the side of the property
- Indoor swimming pool with shower facilities
- 2 helicopter pads
- Views of Dublin Bay
- Garage with electronic up and over door
- Electronic gates to the front
- Private and secluded family home
- Entrance Hallway (5.8m x 8.1m)
- Spacious entrance. Fitted book shelves. Coving. Recessed lighting. Double staircase leads to large bedroom suite. Stairs also lead to the living room.
- Cloaks press (2.7m x 1.85m)
- Coat storage area
- Guest toilet
- W.C. Wash hand basin
- Living Room (7.9m x 11.3m)
- Large living room with French doors leading to the outside and large full height windows offering an abundance of light. Feature gas fire is the focal point in the room which has a granite mantle. There is decorative coving and recessed lighting.
- Formal Dining area (11.3m x 3.8m)
- Beside the living room. Windows to the side and doors to the outside.
- Inner Hallway (8.6m x 1.25m)
- Decorative coving. Dado rail. Recessed lighting. Walk in hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.1m)
- Wood floor. Recessed lighting. Window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.1m)
- Wood floor. Recessed lighting. Window overlooking the front
- Playroom or bedroom 3 (3m x 6m)
- Sliding door to courtyard. Door to shower room
- Shower Room (1.65m x 2.25m)
- Shower cubicle. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tile floors and walls. Door to courtyard.
- Lounge / Family room (6.4m x 5.35m)
- Large bright room with the benefit of windows to the front and side with views of Dublin Bay. Feature gas fire with slate surround and marble hearth. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining (8.7m x 5.75m (average))
- Large open plan room with ample kitchen and dining space. Windows overlook to the gardens and have views of Dublin bay. The kitchen had extensive range of fitted floor and wall cherry wood shaker style presses. There are granite work tops, two sink units and drainer. Professional double oven with 8 ring gas hob and extractor fan. The dining area has a gas fire with steal canopy. There is a travertine stone floor.
- Utility Room (3.6m x 2.44m)
- Large utility room with tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Lobby area to pool (2.7m x 1.15m)
- This is accessed off the kitchen with door to utility room
- Swimming Pool area
- Entrance Corridor (7m x 2.15)
- There are double doors from the inner hallway. Mosaic tiled floor. This leads to the swimming pool. There are 2 shower rooms and stairs to upper bedroom suite 2. There is a door to the courtyard
- Bathroom (4.3m x 2m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. W.C. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floors
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle. W.C. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floors
- Swimming Pool (13m x 13.9m)
- Large bright room with pool. The pool depth is between 3ft and 4ft. There are pool covers. The pool area has a tiled floor with water drainage. A pump room heats and controls the pool temperature. Surround the pool room are six sets of double doors to the outside. There is a recessed gas fire on one side of the pool room and a free standing bar area on the other side.
- Bedroom suite 1
- This bedroom suite is located over the living room and is accessed via double stair case from the entrance hallway
- Bedroom (8.75m x 4.9m)
- There are 2 large windows either side of a feature gas fire.
- Walk in wardrobe (2.2m x 5.9m)
- Velux windows and ample storage space.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.2m x 5.2m)
- Shower cubicle. Circular bath. Two wash hand basins. W.C. Tiled floors and walls. Velux windows.
- Bedroom suite 2
- This bedroom suite is located over the pool area and is accessed via stair case from the lobby area leading to the swimming pool.
- Bedroom (11.5m x 5.6m)
- Large bedroom with velux windows either side offering ample light
- Dressing Room
- ample storage space
- Ensuite Bathroom (4.45m x 2.4m)
- Shower cubicle. Free standing bath. Two wash hand basins. W.C. Tiled floors and walls. Velux windows.
- Guest accommodation
- There is a double store building to the side of the main house which could be used for guest accommodation, home office, au pairs quarters or independent living space for a family member.
- Hallway to the ancillary space
- Doors to courtyard and door to front driveway.
- Living / kitchen (7.7m 5.2m)
- Open plan living area with a fully fitted kitchen area with built in appliances, fitted presses and plumbed for dishwasher. Counter tops and sink unit and drainer. There is recessed lighting and large storage press in living room. Stairs lead to attic room.
- Attic room
- There is a window on one side and doors lead to a small balcony area. Eaves storage. Pine ceiling.
- Guest bedroom (6.8m 4.9m)
- Easily opened up in to the living space next door. Large walk in wardrobe. Ensuite. Double doors to the front. Wood floor.
- Garage (4.9m x 6m)
- Electronic up and over door the front. Ample storage space and large water tank.
There is a tarmac driveway which is accessed via electronic gates. The gardens and land are approx. 1.25 acres. There are large lawn areas with views over Dublin bay. The inner courtyard has a wonderful seating area with is recessed in to the ground and there is a feature waterfall and rockery. Wooden steps take you to the higher ground and lawn areas. There are 2 helicopter landing pads. There are numerous trees, hedging and planting offering great privacy from prying eyes.
BER No. 107052219
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.