- Stunning modern family residence
- Superb location close to Sandyford, Dundrum and Stepaside Villages
- Superbly presented throughout
- Dramatic light filled open plan interior
- Internal courtyard
- Two/three reception rooms
- Magnificent kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Superb master bedroom with dual aspect and en suite bathroom
- Sunny south/westerly rear garden
- Underfloor heating at ground level
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Feature zinc detailed roof
- Burglar alarm system
- Three bathrooms
- Floor Area: 2,400 sqft (223 sqm)
Pilgrim’s Rest enjoys an important strategic location situated just minutes from Sandyford Village, Sandyford Business District and a wealth of local amenities including numerous schools, Beacon Hospital and Leopardstown Racecourse. The local transport links are excellent with the M50 junction just a couples of minutes’ drive from the property allowing ease of access to Dublin County, Dublin International Airport and surrounding counties. The nearby LUAS station is at Glencairn which is within a short walk from the property. The excellent surrounding road network allows access to Dundrum, Stepaside, Leopardstown, Marley Park and Cornelscourt all within a 10 minute drive.
- Entrance Hallway (8.85m x 2.00m)
- with magnificent porcelain tiled floor, striking open thread staircase to upper floor, recessed lighting and door to
- Cloakroom (1.40m x 2.60m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.25m x 5.20m)
- with magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display unit, Whirlpool hob and oven, coffee maker, provision for integrated fridge freezer, magnificent central island with marble worktop, seating area, one and a half bowl sink unit, storage cupboards under, two overhead velux roof lights, opening to courtyard, steps down to living/dining area and door
- Utility Room (3.20m x 2.60m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, sink unit, built in matching kitchen units, with extensive storage with provision for integrated fridge freezers and store.
- Dining Area (3.55m x 3.80m)
- Dramatic glazed wall double height space at lower level with splendid views overlooking the rear garden. Glazed apex roof overhead opening to
- Living Area (6.00m x 4.65m)
- with tiled floor, glazed apex roof, overlooking rear garden and courtyard, feature modern invicta fireplace, integrated wall speakers and recessed lighting overhead.
- Family Room: 5.20m x 3.00m (171" x 910") with extensive built in storage cupboards with overhead storage, window overlooking courtyard, hard wood floor and recessed lights. (5.20m x 3.00m)
- with extensive built in storage cupboards with overhead storage, window overlooking courtyard, hard wood floor and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.65m)
- with built in wardrobes, window overlooking garden to front and hardwood flooring.
- Bedroom 4/Office: 3.00m x 4.00m (910" x 131") with built in desk area with drawers and storage cupboards, window overlooking garden to front, hardwood flooring and recessed lighting overhead. (3.00m x 4.00m)
- with built in desk area with drawers and storage cupboards, window overlooking garden to front, hardwood flooring and recessed lighting overhead.
- Bathroom (2.90m x 3.45m)
- with bath, separate shower by Grohe, WC, WHB, urinal, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Landing (3.50m x 2.80m)
- with velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (4.25m x 3.85m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom (6.70m x 3.15m)
- magnificent dual aspect room with window overlooking garden to front and rear with views to rear overlooking Dublin City and beyond. Extensive wall of built in wardrobes and storage cupboard, hardwood floor, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite (2.55m x 3.00m)
- with shower, WC, WHB, fully floor and wall.
The property is approached via pillared entrance gates with extensive parking area to the front for four/five vehicles. There is concreate built storage facility to the front of the property with bordering shrubs and flower beds to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a magnificent feature enjoying a sunny southerly and westerly aspect with pedestrian access to both sides from the front garden. The garden is crescent shape with lawn garden including putting green bordering flower beds mature tree and an extensive paved patio area.
BER No. 102134863
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.38
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.