- Full brick finished property
- Courtyard to rear
- New double-glazed sash windows to front
- PVC double glazed windows to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Three bedrooms
- Total floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
On entering the property one is greeted by a beautiful entrance hall, with a high ceiling and ornate floor tiles that gives access to two interconnecting reception rooms. These rooms have oodles of natural light and the rear reception room has a feature fireplace with exposed brick detail above. A galley style kitchen to the rear has ample storage and counter space, this in turn leads to the courtyard. At first floor return level there is a stylish fully tiled bathroom while at first floor level there are three bedrooms. The courtyard provides invaluable outdoor space ideal for al fresco dining or a glass of wine. There is gas central heating.
This is a good honest house in a most convenient location presented in turn key condition that will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
The property enjoys an excellent location in the heart of Phibsborough, within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. There are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. There are excellent transport links with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach. The newly constructed DIT campus at Grangegorman is situated close to the property, as is the new Luas line. Viewing is strongly recommended of this character filled residence situated in a vibrant and highly desired location.
- Entrance Hall (5.55m x 1.40m)
- spacious reception hallway with tiled floor, decorative archway and door to
- Reception Room One (3.80m x 3.10m)
- overlooking street to the front with an open plan format to
- Reception Room Two (3.10m x 3.75m)
- with feature fireplace and window overlooking the courtyard to rear.
- Kitchen (3.75m x 1.45m)
- galley style kitchen with wall and floor mounted contemporary units, integrated oven, hob and dishwasher.
- First Floor Return
- Landing (1.35m x 0.75m)
- Bathroom (2.80m x 1.45m)
- fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb and stand in shower unit with electric shower. Window to side.
- First Floor
- Landing (2.55m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom One (3.85m x 3.10m)
- spacious double bedroom overlooking the rear courtyard.
- Bedroom Two (3.10m x 3.10)
- double bedroom overlooking the street to the front.
- Bedroom Three (2.35m x 2.65m)
- single bedroom overlooking the front yard
BER No. 109048702
Energy Performance Indicator: 482.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.