- Meticulously renovated late Georgian townhouse
- Stylish triple glazed extension
- Delightful peaceful setting overlooking the Grand Canal linear park
- Highly convenient location a short walk to St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street
- Gas fired central heating
- Water filtration system
- Attractive landscaped and illuminated rear garden
- Impressive master bedroom suite
- Immaculate and tastefully presented, bright accommodation
- Extensive use of American oak and Italian stone flooring
- Largely underfloor heating at garden level
- Many fine features of the era including superbly proportioned interconnecting reception rooms, marble chimney pieces and ceiling coving
- Floor area approx. 269sq.m./ 2,895sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets & fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
No 25 is an instantly appealing two-storey over garden level part brick fronted residence enjoying immaculate and very tastefully presented accommodation (269sq.m. / 2,895sq.ft.) including at hall level two beautifully proportioned, bright interconnecting reception rooms, which enjoy a tranquil outlook over the Grand Canal to the front and the private landscaped garden to the rear. Also at this level there is a study/single bedroom and guest wc. At garden level a feature triple glazed extension provides a stunning dining/family room off a stylish McNally fitted kitchen with impressive Italian stone floor throughout with underfloor heating. The accommodation at garden level is complemented by a double bedroom, shower room and utility room and access to the front garden. At first floor there is an impressive master bedroom suite including the feature ensuite and third bedroom.
The illuminated landscaped rear garden is a delightful feature of this exceptional home. It is planted with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants and has a large brick paved patio.
Percy Place enjoys a location of unrivalled convenience being a short walk from Merrion Square, St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street where all the amenities of Dublin city centre are at hand. The property is also a short stroll to the Grand Canal Dock DART station, Ballsbridge village, the Aviva and every other conceivable amenity including the QBC on Northumberland Road & the local Spar shop on Lower Mount Street. The location will with no doubt appeal to those looking for an exceptional period townhouse in the heart of the city within walking distance of Dublin central, business, financial and shopping districts.
The brick paved front garden is railed with lavender and beech hedging.
To the rear there is an extremely well planted town garden (approx. 12m. / 40ft.), with raised flower beds, lighting and brick patio.
- Entrance Hallway (7.95m x 1.65m)
- with fan light over the hall door, American oak floor and arch to rear, ceiling coving and central rose.
- Drawing Room (4.65m x 4.9m)
- with white marble chimney piece, slate hearth, gas fire inset, American oak floor, ceiling coving and window overlooking the Grand Canal. Double doors to
- Living Room (4.4m x 4.95m)
- with American oak floor, matching chimney piece, ceiling coving and window overlooking the rear.
- Guest WC
- With tiled floor, w.c. & corner whb.
- Study/Bedroom 4 (2.55m x 4.45m)
- with ceiling coving, extensive built in wardrobes and cupboards under, window overlooking the garden.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Separate entrance to front garden.
- Hallway (1.5m x 4.65m)
- with quarry tiled floor and gas fired central heating boiler.
- Inner Hall
- with pair of hanging cupboards and under stairs storage.
- Bedroom 3 (4m x 4.7m)
- with white marble chimney piece with slate surround and hearth and fitted wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- with large walk in shower, wc, bidet, whb, slate shelf and mirrored cabinet above, fully tiled wall and floor, under floor heating.
- Utility Room (1.15 x 1.75m)
- with quarry tiled floor, sink unit, shelving, hot press & door to
- Laundry Room (2m x 4.85m)
- with extensive shelving, cupboards and quarry tiled floor.
- Kitchen (6.15m x 2.75m)
- comprising McNally fitted kitchen with wall and floor presses, stone worktop. Siemens six ring gas hob, Siemens double oven, Miele dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, Italian stone floor, vertical blind providing a visual screening from the
- Dining Area (4.45m x 2.9m)
- with built in Jøtul stove and shelves to either side.
- Family Room (5.65m x 3.25m)
- with large triple glazed picture windows & sliding door to patio, feature triple glazed glass ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4.4m x 4.95m)
- with cast iron fire with gas fire inset, ceiling coving and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (3.95m x 4.95m)
- with wc., pair of vanity whb with mirrored door cupboards underneath and marble surround, shower and an extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.4m)
- with work station and shelving and built in headboard.
- built in wardrobe & attractive arched window.
The brick paved front garden is railed with lavender and beech hedging. To the rear there is an extremely well planted town garden (approx. 12m. / 40ft.), with raised flower beds, lighting and brick patio.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.