- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Modern fitted separate kitchen
- Three large double bedrooms
- Main bathroom and master ensuite
- Lift and intercom system
- Designated parking space and visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Beside beautiful parkland area
- Glencairn LUAS is within walking distance
- Convenience to M50 and 46B bus route service
- Management Fee €1,550 per annum
- Floor area approx. 144 sqm (1550 sqft)
Presented in superb condition, the accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, three double bedrooms (master ensuite), main bathroom, 1st floor – modern fitted kitchen, living area, dining area with additional wraparound eaves storage space.
Cluain Shee is located in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while less than a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre, Aikens Village boasts “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the Belmont landscaped park area is only metres from the front door. The new public park at Fernhill on the Enniskerry Road is a great recent additional amenity to the area.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is less than a 10 minute walk (there is a walk way to the Luas close to the apartment).
- Entrance Hall: (4.73m x 1.21m)
- Master Bedroom: (7.34m x 6.70m)
- large bright double room with floor to ceiling window, fitted double wardrobe, recessed lighting, tv point and access to east-facing balcony. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.61m x 1.22m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.16m x 2.85m)
- with walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.51m x 2.59m)
- with wardrboe.
- Bathroom: (3.59m x 1.89m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Inner Hall: (3.10m x 1.02m)
- Landing: (3.27m x 1.84m)
- Living Area: (6.86m x 4.79m)
- with large floor to ceiling windows, tv point and recessed lighting.
- Dining Area: (3.77m x 2.74m)
- with eaves storage.
- Kitchen: (3.13m x 2.56m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, electric hob and oven, recessed lighting.
- Storage Area: (2.06m x 1.63m)
- with eaves storage.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are to the front of the building along with numerous visitor spaces. Balconies x 2 .
BER No. 112357520
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.