- Prestigious Dublin 4 address
- Restored original sash windows with energy efficient double glazing
- Accommodation of approx. 81 sq.m (875 sq.ft)
- High quality kitchen with Quartz work tops
- Attractive cast iron fireplace
- Fully refurbished throughout to include new heating, wiring, plumbing and roof
- Gas fired central heating
- Within close proximity of St Stephens Green, Trinity College and UCD
- High quality sanitary ware
- New insulation throughout
- On street permit parking
- Herbert Park on the doorstep
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a stunning kitchen/dining/living room opening into the private and easily maintained rear garden. The ground floor accommodation includes a large bathroom, utility area and two bedrooms while upstairs there is a large master bedroom with very fine en suite.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, recently opened Raw Gym, Grand Canal Theatre to name but a few. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (3.4m x 8.2m)
- with attractive walnut flooring and cast iron painted fireplace.
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, bosch stainless steel oven, bosch integrated dishwasher, copper under mounted sink, centre island and very fine marble effect quartz worktop.
- Utility Area
- plumbed for washing machine, marble effect quartz work top and door to rear.
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail and marble tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.16m x 2.94m)
- with window to rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.16m x 2.58m)
- window overlooking front
- Master Bedroom (3.53m x 4.4m)
- with under eaves storage and windows to rear.
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, step-in double shower, tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- To the front of the property there is on street permit parking while to the rear there is a low maintenance garden laid out in timber deck.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.