- Ideally located in this prestigious Dublin 4 address
- Accommodation of approx. 54 sqm (581 sqft)
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- West facing garden
- Within close proximity of St Stephens Green, Trinity College and UCD
- On street permit parking
- Herbert Park on the doorstep
Internally, the property has been extremely well cared for over the years and now offers an opportunity to create a modern and contemporary home. The accommodation extends to approximately 54 sqm (581 sqft) and briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, two bedrooms with feature height ceilings, kitchen/dining room, shower room and third bedroom..
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular and much sought-after location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, Grand Canal Theatre and a host of other facilities. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 0.95m)
- with security alarm.
- Living Room (2.7m x 3.99m)
- (+1.59m x 0.97m) tiled fireplace with electric fire inset, ceiling coving, centre rose, built-in cabinetry and double-glazed PVC window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.4m)
- double-glazed PVC window overlooking front, feature ceiling height (3.11m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.06m)
- double-glazed PVC window overlooking rear garden, feature ceiling height (3.11m) and hatch to attic.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.35m x 2.55m)
- Dining area has window overlooking rear garden. Kitchen has a range of fitted cupboards and press units, Canon oven with Candy extractor fan over, Zanussi washer, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back and archway leading to hallway
- Hallway (2.85m x 0.77m)
- tiled floor, door to rear garden
- with window overlooking garden, hot-press with shelving and Gloworm gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3 (2m x 2.74m)
- window overlooking garden, hotpress with shelving, also houses Gloworm gas boiler
BER No. 112224191
Energy Performance Indicator: 513.45 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.