- Deceptively spacious double fronted cottage in this prime Dublin 4 location
- Cleverly designed and extended to maximise the use of the floorspace
- Double height extension to rear providing three bedrooms and an en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 74sqm (800 sqft)
- Ideally located with a moments’ walk of Herbert Park and Donnybrook
The accommodation comprises a large living/dining room with dual aspect windows and feature Velux roof lights flooding this space with natural light, a kitchen, main bathroom, three bedrooms, master en-suite and rear courtyard. The original cottage has been extended to include a large double height extension, cleverly designed to maximise the space.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, recently opened Raw Gym, Grand Canal Theatre to name but a few. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Living/Dining Room (3.5m x 6.2m)
- with dual aspect front/rear, three skylights (Velux Integra).
- Kitchen (3.05m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floors, range of floor and wall mounted units, Neff integrated double oven, Neff induction hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine/dryer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback, wooden worksurfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink, gas boiler.
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, roof light, wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, heated towel rail.
- Understairs Hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.25m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, window overlooking rear patio, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, step in shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, w.c.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.45m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (1.8m x 2.55m)
- currently in use as a study/storage room.
Outside there is a patio with space for table & chairs, with door access from living room.
BER No. 113150924
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.