- Detached Georgian house dating to 1820 fully refurbished c.2000.
- Sash windows throughout.
- 3.45 metre high ceilings.
- Original period fireplaces.
- Four reception rooms.
- Five large double bedrooms with three en suites.
- Large patio area with landscaped gardens, raised flower beds and mature trees and shrubs.
- Gravel driveway to the front providing ample car parking.
- walking distance to the Phoenix Park, Ashtown Gate.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approx. 361sqm (3894sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 2.20m)
- with a 3.45m high ceiling, with encaustic Victorian tiling, ornate decorative coving and centre rose and steps to
- Inner Hallway: (4.45m x 1.85m)
- with encaustic Victorian tiling and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1: (5.90m x 4.85m)
- with large window overlooking front drive, 3.45m high ceiling, ornate fireplace with tiling and multi fuel stove, decorative coving, centre rose, dado rails and picture rails.
- Reception Room 2: (5.95m x 4.75m)
- with picture window overlooking front drive, ornate fireplace with marble surround cast and tiled inset, picture rail, decorative coving and 3.45m high ceiling.
- Dining Room: (4.50m x 5.65m)
- Beautiful dining room with feature fireplace with marble surround and cast iron inset, two windows overlooking garden, picture rail, decorative coving, access to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.55m x 4.50m)
- with extensive rustic style units, amazing storage, ample counter space, feature island with sink and wash hand basin, rangemaster gas stove, integrated dishwasher in island, French doors leading to fully landscaped and paved garden area.
- Utility Room: (2.30m x 1.70m)
- with sink plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, good storage, and counter space.
- Rear Hall: (2.50m x 1.65m)
- leading to outside and in turn leading back into reception hallway.
- Shower Room: (2.60m x 1.70m)
- fully tiled shower room with shower with rainfall shower fitting, Victorian style WC and WHB.
- Reception Room 3: (3.60m x 4.60m)
- with feature fireplace with timber surround tiled and cast iron inset, recessed storage, timber floor and picture rail and coving.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.45m x 9.00m)
- Split level landing with library shelving, sash windows and access to attic space.
- Master Bedroom: (5.40m x 4.75m)
- with recessed lighting and sash window overlooking the front driveway and en suite.
- En Suite: (3.00m x 2.85m)
- fully tiled with a Victorian standalone bath, separate shower unit, WC, and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (5.55m x 4.75m)
- Large double bedroom with feature fireplace with timber surround tiled and cast iron inset, recessed lighting and timber floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.80m x 4.75m)
- Large double bedroom with feature fireplace with cast iron inset and marble surround, recessed lighting, two sash windows overlooking garden and painted timber floor.
- Bedroom 4: (4.55m x 4.75m)
- Large double bedroom with feature fireplace with marble surround and cast iron inset, sash window and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 5: (5.80m x 4.50m (including en suite))
- Large double bedroom with recessed lighting.
- En Suite: (1.85m x 1.85m)
- Fully tiled en suite with shower unit, WHB and Victorian style WC.
- Family Bathroom: (4.60m x 2.10m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with a four piece suite WC, WHB, fress standing Victorian bath, heated towel rail and airing cupboard with storage.
BER No. 113452262
Energy Performance Indicator: 260.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.