- Deceptively spacious bright and airy family home
- Gas fired central heating
- Secure gated parking for a number of cars
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Presented in turnkey walk into decorative order
- On the 111, 7A and 45A bus routes
- Convenient to Tesco, Aldi and Lidl with Cornelscourt, The Park Carrickmines and Dundrum Shopping Centre easily accessible off the N11 and M50
- Floor area of approximately 116sq.m (1,250sq.ft)
- Digital security alarm unit
- Both Kilbogget and Cabinteely parks on the doorstep as well as excellent schools and recreational and leisure facilities
Outside, the front garden is an impressive size and offers secure gated gravelled off street parking for a number of cars, whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn and enjoys a sunny south and west orientation. A pedestrian gate to the side leads around to the gravelled and patio slabbed rear garden with detached Barna shed and raised railway sleeper herb garden.
The location of this property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Dun Laoghaire being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre with regular bus routes servicing Dun Laoghaire and the city centre frequently.
The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with Killiney Beach and the stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- with steps leading up
- Reception Hall (4m x 3.3m)
- with deep storage, brushed chrome recessed lighting, digital security alarm unit, enclosed radiator, chequered tiled floor and cupboards with excellent hanging and storage box shelving
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor and tiled floor
- Sitting Room (5.7m x 4.6m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, enclosed radiator, cast iron open fireplace with stone hearth, storage alcoves with cupboards under and recessed lighting
- Kitchen (3.6m x 2.2m + 2.4m x 1.7m)
- with door to understairs storage, enclosed fuse board, tiled floor, press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, butcher block worktop, Neff stainless steel oven with Neff four ring gas hob over, Neff stainless steel chimney effect extractor over, feature skylight, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, corner stainless steel Franke double bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with extension hose, corner larder unit, further storage cupboards and step down to the
- Utility Room (2.9m x 1.4m)
- with tiled floor, enclosed water cylinder, plumbed for washing machine with worktop over, space for fridge/freezer and door to enclosed Baxi Solo gas fired central heating boiler and double glazed door opening out to the side
- Dining/Family Room (4.2m x 4.8m)
- with brushed chrome recessed lighting, double glazed folding French doors opening out to the rear, solid walnut floor and exposed red brick wall
- Half Landing
- Family Bathroom
- with corner bath with Grohe power shower over, Velux skylight, extractor, recessed lighting, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, fitted mirror with medicine cabinet behind and a chrome heated towel rail
- First Floor
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 2.3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, purpose built bed with ladder and desk with boxed storage either side and further wardrobe storage space with drawers under
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- with polished timber floor, a range of walnut effect ceiling to floor wardrobes and two twin windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 3.8m)
- with solid timber polished floor, a range of built in wardrobes and dual aspect windows looking side and front
To the front there is gated off street gravelled parking for numerous cars whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn and benefits from a sunny south and west orientation. A pedestrian gate leads through to the side and rear garden which is laid out in gravel and patio with a Barna shed, outside tap and water reclamation unit.
BER No. 110060167
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.74 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.