- Impressive two-story over garden level period residence
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Two gracious interconnected reception rooms at hall floor level
- Wonderful family living accommodation at garden level, including kitchen, family room and utility room
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Extensive 21m (68 ft) west facing garden with vehicular access to Byrnes Lane
- Planning permission for a two bedroom mews with roof garden; planning reference 4336/17
- Gas fired central heating
- Sliding sash double glazed windows throughout
- Adjacent to Grand Canal Dock and within walking distance of every conceivable city centre amenity
- Gross internal area of approximately 173 sqm (1,870 sqft)
A short flight of granite steps leads to the front door. At hall level, there is a spacious reception hall leading to two bright interconnecting reception rooms; the drawing room to the front has views over the landscaped square while the study/dining room to the rear overlooks the garden. In many of the neighbouring houses one of these reception rooms has been converted into a fourth bedroom.
On the hall return there is the family bathroom furnished with Fired Earth fittings. The living accommodation is continued at garden level, where the large kitchen is connected via double doors to the family room which has French doors out onto the garden patio. Off the kitchen there is a utility room with separate access to the front of the house. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a newly refurbished shower room.
The west facing rear garden is unusually large for a city centre property, extending to 21m (68 ft) in length. The property has just been granted full planning permission for a two bedroom mews at the rear, fronting onto Byrnes Lane; this offers tremendous added value should an intending purchaser wish to construct the mews either now or at some point in the future.
Pearse Square is a highly sought after mature residential location in the heart of Dublin 2, next to the South Docks and a short walk to Grafton Street, the IFSC, Trinity College and DART and Green Luas lines. There are a variety of neighbourhood bars, cafés and restaurants, together with the iconic Grand Canal Theatre and the Marker Hotel facing the Martha Schwartz-designed waterfront plaza. While the central location affords the owner unrivalled convenience, the tranquillity of Pearse Square also provides an ideal setting for a family home in the city. Houses of this calibre offering such space and light rarely come to the market in the heart of Dublin.
- Reception Hall (1.50m x 6.60m)
- Hardwood hall door with feature fanlight over. Reclaimed antique wide plank pine flooring, centre ceiling rose, feature arch to inner hallway and door to
- Drawing Room (4.30m x 4.60m)
- to front, with original pine timber flooring, original cast iron fireplace with decorative tiling and solid fuel fire inset, centre ceiling coving, sliding sash window to front with original shutters. Cable point. Double doors with stained glass panels leading to
- Dining Room/Study (4.00m x 4.50m)
- to rear, with continuation of original pine timber flooring, original cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, solid fuel fire, sliding sash window with original shutters overlooking the rear garden.
- Flight of Steps Down to
- Hall Floor Return
- Bathroom (3.46m x 1.90m)
- with vaulted ceiling, Italian marble tiled floor, Victorian-style radiator, Fired Earth wc, whb with tiled splashback and roll tap bath on claw feet, two windows to side.
- Garden Level
- Hall (1.68m x 2.10m)
- with fitted bookshelves, understairs press and door to
- Family Room (4.00m x 4.70m)
- with tiled floor, double doors with windows to either side overlooking the rear garden, feature exposed brick hearth with gas stove inset, cable point, fitted cupboards and shelves to either side of fireplace and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.15m x 4.32m)
- with an extensive range of floor-and-eye level fitted press units, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, five ring Neff gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, Neff double oven, space for fridge/freezer, pull-out larder, centre island unit with pull-out bin store, Hoover integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, recessed lighting, feature brick hearth with gas fired stove inset, built-in presses to either side of fireplace, bright sliding sash window with outlook towards Pearse Square to front and arch to
- Utility Area (2.00m x 2.00m)
- (under steps) plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, upvc door and feature window to side.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 3.90m)
- to rear, with semi-solid ash flooring and sliding sash window overlooking the rear garden, cable point.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- to front, (maximum measurement) with semi-solid ash floor, sliding sash window, original shutters and pleasant outlook over Pearse Square toward the iconic Altro Vetro building.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.70m)
- with semi-solid ash floor, original shutters and sash window to front.
- with shelved hotpress for extra storage.
- Shower Room
- with contemporary white suite comprising wc, whb, walk-in double shower with Aqualisa power shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and vanity cabinet unit.
- Rear Garden
- The garden extends to approximately 21m (68ft). It is laid out in tiered patio with reclaimed brick to the side and lawn with vehicular access onto Byrnes Lane to rear. Door to additional shed to rear of return.
The garden extends to approximately 21m (68ft). It is laid out in tiered patio with reclaimed brick to the side and lawn with vehicular access onto Byrnes Lane to rear. Door to additional shed to rear of return.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.