- Versatile acccommodation of approx 205sq.m (2,201 sq.ft)
- Generous reception rooms
- Attractive outlook to the front over Pearse Square
- West facing garden extending to 20m in length with excellent potential out to Byrne's Lane
- On street residents parking
- Attractive features to include granite cills and sash windows
- Adjacent to Grand Canal Dock and within walking distance of every conceivable city centre amenity
Versatile accommodation extends to approximately 205 sq. m (2,201 sqft) to include three reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, and two bathrooms. A particular feature of this fine property is the excellent west facing rear garden, extending to approximately 20m in length, which is unusually large for city centre property. There is excellent potential to the rear to extend or develop subject to planning permission, with access to Byrne's Lane.
Pearse Square is a highly sought after, mature residential location in the heart of Dublin 2, next to the south docks, and short walk to Grafton Street, the IFSC, Trinity College, and the DART and green LUAS lines. There are a variety of neighbourhood cafés, bars, restaurants, together with the iconic Grand Canal Theatre and the Marker Hotel facing the Martha Schwartz designed waterfront plaza. While the central location affords the owner unrivalled convenience, the tranquillity of Pearse Square also provides an ideal setting for a family home in the city. A superb opportunity to create a beautiful home in the heart of Dublin city centre.
- Hallway (1.5m x 4.6m)
- accessed via granite steps to the front door. Entrance hallway off which the main reception rooms are accessed.
- Drawing Room (4.15m x 4.5m)
- located to the front of the house overlooking Pearse Square with ceiling coving, tiled fireplace, sliding sash window.
- Dining Room (3.85m x 4.6m)
- located to the rear with ceiling coving, sliding sash window overlooking the west facing garden
- Shower Room & W.C (2.7m x 3.55m)
- shower, wash hand basin, corner fireplace
- Garden Level
- Hallway (1.85m x 1.95m)
- understairs area with belfast sink unit, door to front
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.65m x 4.35m)
- fireplace with oak mantle piece, cast iron surround,
- Family Room (4.35m x 3.75m)
- Bathroom (2.75m x 3.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (5.85m x 4.55m)
- double room with pleasant views over Pearse Square , marble chimney piece
- Bedroom 2 (4.55m x 2.75m)
- double room with marble chimney piece ,windows to side & rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.9m x 4.6m)
- marble chimney piece, sliding sash window overlooking west facing rear garden
- the west facing rear garden extends to approximately 20m and offers superb potential to extend/ develop subject to the relevant planning. There is access onto Byrne's Lane to the rear. To the front of the property, there is resident's parking and the property enjoys a pleasant outlook over Pearse Square.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.